Slug-Lines.com Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > General Slugging Questions and Comments > Afternoon Slug Lines
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

19th and I pickup after 5pm?

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
New Slug
New Slug

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PumpkinRider Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: 19th and I pickup after 5pm?
    Posted: 22 May 2015 at 10:04am
I work near 19th and I and get off work between 5pm and 5:30pm daily. I see that the line there is listed as active from 3:30 - 5pm so it looks like I would just miss it. Is there anyone who would be picking up riders if I went to 19th and I after work? (I'm heading to Horner, etc.) I wouldn't want to stand around for an hour with no chance of a ride!

Thanks!

Dale City <> DC
PumpkinRider View Drop Down
New Slug
New Slug

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PumpkinRider Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Jun 2015 at 9:26am
In answer to my own question, this line seems to be very active after 5pm (in case anyone else was wondering the same). I've had no trouble getting home so far. Thanks

Dale City <> DC
eao View Drop Down
Junior Slug
Junior Slug

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote eao Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Jun 2015 at 11:11am
Where is the 19th & I located exactly? I worked over there 2 years ago but took the Martz back to Stafford. I never could figure out where the line was.
PumpkinRider View Drop Down
New Slug
New Slug

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PumpkinRider Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Jun 2015 at 5:03pm
Right now the line is in the middle of the block on 19th Street between I and Penn - closer to Penn. It's about 2 yards past the MetroBus stop and close to those covered stairs which go down to an ever changing restaurant/market/etc. space (before the CVS). I know that is vague but I hope it gives you an idea.

Dale City <> DC
Fuentes27 View Drop Down
New Slug
New Slug

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Fuentes27 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Oct 2015 at 10:24am
Is this line also for Potomac Mills or just Horner Rd? I also get off at 5pm.

monroe22
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic