Slug-Lines.com Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > General Slugging Questions and Comments > Afternoon Slug Lines
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

395 express lanes in afternoon

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
New Slug
New Slug

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote NewSlugger02912 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: 395 express lanes in afternoon
    Posted: 06 Nov 2019 at 12:52pm
I currently leave work after the HOV restrictions are lifted, and it's great I can jump onto the HOV lanes.  What's not so great is that will end with the express lanes coming online in two weeks.  Even around 6:30, the mainline traffic is still not great, and I would love to pick up riders on the way home to avoid paying to use the express lanes, but I have no idea if the demand is there.  

On 14th going to Bob's now, I think the lines start clearing out around 5:30.

Doing an informal poll to riders out there.  Any riders out there who would need a ride between 6:30 - 7?
KeithO View Drop Down
Senior Slug
Senior Slug

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote KeithO Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Nov 2019 at 1:16pm
You might need to swing by the Pentagon lines
NewSlugger02912 View Drop Down
New Slug
New Slug

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote NewSlugger02912 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Nov 2019 at 12:47pm
Are you saying there are riders in Pentagon who wait for rides as late as 6:30 PM?
KeithO View Drop Down
Senior Slug
Senior Slug

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote KeithO Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Nov 2019 at 9:10am
Might be people out there
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic