Slug-Lines.com Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > General Slugging Questions and Comments > General Slugging Topics
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

A special note from Three Heads Studios

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
New Slug
New Slug

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ThreeHeadsStudios Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: A special note from Three Heads Studios
    Posted: 26 Apr 2015 at 2:27pm
Hello Fellow Slugs!

My name is Sharon McDonald and I am with Three Heads Studios, a mobile application company based in Woodbridge, VA. First off, we'd like to apologize for inundating the forum with our blasts. We were just so excited about our newest development. Having been a part of DC Metro’s slugging community for several years, my two partners and I have come to understand its ins and outs, along with the system’s greatest strengths and its biggest weaknesses. We have developed EZ-RIDER, a new slugging app for iPhone, as a way to address the needs and demands of fellow commuters. It takes the guesswork out of slugging and with the advent of the Hot Lanes, we feel it could not have come at a better time. It is "For Slugs, By Slugs" and our hope is that in the coming months, EZ-RIDER will be seen as more than just an app to area users. That it will come to be a staple in our ride-sharing community. And as the system grows and evolves, that EZ-RIDER evolves along with it, to service our changing needs.

To better understand how the app functions, visit www.threeheadsstudios.com.

Best Regards,

Sharon Y. McDonald
Partner, Three Heads Studios
scottt View Drop Down
Senior Slug
Senior Slug

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote scottt Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 May 2015 at 8:38am
Can you post this a few more times? Want to make sure I don't miss it.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic