Slug-Lines.com Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Lost and Found > Lost Items
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

An inch of awn

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Junior Slug
Junior Slug

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Thatell Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: An inch of awn
    Posted: 01 Sep 2022 at 12:49am
Bull, are you tired? I think you're panting so hard. Peng Demon King stood with a smile and said, but the Bull Demon King felt helpless, no matter how crazy he smashed, but the golden light cover gently shook, the attack force was completely removed, the golden light cover was too abnormal. Wild bird, you will only hide under the cover of the golden light. I ask you if you dare to fight with my old cow. Bull Demon King then said, "I think you Peng Demon King must not have the courage. Your two brothers were beaten like that by me. How dare you fight with me?" The Bull Demon King goaded him. Peng Demon King is arrogant, even if he knows that the Bull Demon King is a goad, he has fallen into the trap. All right, I'll fight you hard! Peng Demon King shouted angrily, and immediately a sneer appeared on Peng Demon King's face. He looked at Li Yang, "Bull Demon King, don't you care about Li Yang very much?"? It seems that because of this Li Yang, just fight with us, since you care about him so much, then. "Second Brother, catch that Li Yang!" Peng Demon King suddenly gave the order. The Wild Elephant King had no objection at all. He immediately turned into a shadow and flew toward Li Yang. Although the Lion Camel Leader Sansheng Peng Demon King ranked third, his status was the highest. Peng Demon King was arrogant. He even lived only in Jinxuan Island and did not want to live in the Lion Camel Leader. Stop it! The Bull Demon King stared at him, and his anger burned in his eyes. With a loud shout, the Bull Demon King rushed to the Wild Elephant King with a flash of his body. He wanted to stop the Wild Elephant King directly. How could he let him catch Li Yang? "Humph!" With a cold hum, a golden figure appeared in front of the Bull Demon King, blocking the way of the Bull Demon King. www.xiaoshuotxt.,com Chapter 34 madness "Get out!" The Bull Demon King brandished the bull fork and smashed it on the golden figure, but the golden figure was motionless, facing the golden light cover, what about the attack of the Bull Demon King? Peng Demon King looked at the Bull Demon King with a sneer: "With me, you can't save Li Yang!" He is far faster than the Bull Demon King, whether with escape or strong, the Bull Demon King can not rush out from the defense of the Peng Demon King. Speed is not as good as people,diammonium phosphate fertilizer, no matter how strong the attack is, it can not hurt the Peng Demon King. What about the Bull Demon King? "Hum, hum, hum." The Bull Demon King was so angry that a thick stream of air came out of his nose, his muscles kept trembling, the strength of the Bull Demon King was constantly accumulating, the veins on his forehead were bulging, his eyes were getting redder and redder, and with a roar, the bull's fork came down! "Hiss.." As if the sound of tearing cloth sounded, the cow fork pierced the space, a black gap appeared, but the space crack for the late master of the demon emperor, there is no threat. Peng! The golden light on Peng Demon King's body was still slightly shaken, and then the attack of Niu Cha was completely removed. But now the wild elephant king and Li Yang are playing a game. Don't interfere, Younger Martial Brother! Li Yang suddenly pushed Tian Gang away, Magnesium Sulphate producer ,caustic calcined magnesite, Tian Gang is just the middle of the demon king, how can it be the opponent of the wild elephant king, it is estimated that a round may be killed, Li Yang naturally does not want Tian Gang to take risks. Looked at the wild elephant king one eye, Li Yang sneers: "Such speed also wants to catch me..." The sword suddenly appeared at his feet, and his figure flashed. He threw off the wild elephant king. Wild elephant king also does not have any speed type artifact, although Li Yang's sword soul is only half artifact level, but the sword soul itself characteristic is fast! Absolutely fast! The speed of Blade Soul is about the same as that of Excalibur Purple Electric. Even stronger than the average artifact, the wild elephant king watched Li Yang throw him away. Second brother, Changhong Suo, take him with Changhong Suo! Peng Demon King immediately sent a message, but in his heart he scolded the fool. This wild elephant king actually forgot to use the rainbow rope, in fact, do not blame the wild elephant king, the rainbow rope has become his nose, is he going to let the nose attack? "Don't run away, boy!" The wild elephant king gave a low drink, his body shook, but he turned into a human form and lifted the transformation. At the same time, the trunk of the elephant turned into a long rainbow rope. The wild elephant king threw the rainbow rope in a beautiful shape. Li Yang was startled at once. The divinity sees the ground clearly. The long rainbow rope was coming at a terrible speed, far faster than he could fly. Let oneself speed up, but a rainbow flash, he was completely bound, fell to the ground, simply can not move. At the beginning, the golden demon emperor was tied up by the long rainbow rope and could not move. Not to mention Li Yang. Li Yang adopted a slight wrinkle. This long rainbow rope.. How could. "" Li Yang was surprised to find that he could not move at all. As soon as Changhong tied himself up, there was a powerful energy that completely bound his body and wrapped it up. He could not move at all, but the sword soul could move. I wonder if this sword soul can rush out? Li Yang was uncertain in his heart, and the long rainbow rope formed an energy that wrapped every part of his body. Own sword soul also shoots out to move, the heart slanders the abdomen not to penetrate this bondage energy, but can penetrate? The light white sword suddenly rushed out of Li Yang's body. Break the mountain and crack the sky! Blade soul speed attack on the bound energy, but with a shock, the impact of the force was completely removed, this long rainbow rope is also soft to overcome hard, Li Yang's attack can not be cracked at all. Li Yang boy, with your little strength, you can't break the long rainbow rope. Even if you are a master in the middle of the demon emperor, you can't move even if you are tied up by me, let alone you. As soon as the wild elephant king made a move, Li Yang was brought in by the wild elephant king. The situation has completely changed. Peng Demon King came, with his terrible speed, and almost absolute defense so that the Bull Demon King was helpless, even Li Yang was caught by the Wild Elephant King, and at the moment, the three Great Saints of Lion Camel Ridge arrived, but the Bull Demon King was alone. Oh The king is invincible, the king is invincible! A sound of cheers rang out, and the little demons of the Lion Camel Grassland shouted loudly one by one. From the beginning, the people of the Lion Camel Ridge were shriveled. Finally, when the Peng Demon King came,potassium sulphate fertilizer, these little demons finally had a chance to cheer loudly. Hum, hum.. The Bull Demon King breathed out of his nostrils, and his eyes were redder than before. stargrace-magnesite.com
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic