Slug-Lines.com Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > General Slugging Questions and Comments > General Slugging Topics
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Car Alert! 610 to Rosslyn White Honda Accord

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
New Slug
New Slug

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sigmaj Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Car Alert! 610 to Rosslyn White Honda Accord
    Posted: 23 Oct 2008 at 9:45am
I just wanted to let folks know to beware of the White Honda Accord on the 610 to Rosslyn Route. The woman driving the car is in her 50s with long silver gray hair. I rode with her the other day. She dropped me off in the middle of the Wilson-Lynn street intersection at a red light (passenger doors facing traffic) without letting me know before I got in. In addition to the Chinese fire drill in Rosslyn, she was rude and her car reeked of smoke. My friend rode with her yesterday and they diverted to National Airport to drop off her son, on the way to Rosslyn--again without telling him before he got in. All this was done in a very rude manner.

Hey, I'm not that picky about a ride, and I understand making unscheduled stops when necessary, but all this lady needs to do is let people know before they get in the car where she's dropping off, and if she's making stops along the way. A pleasant demeanor would be appreciated, but not mandatory. I drive 2-3 days a week, and that's the way I do it.

I don't usually post, so I don't want to create drama, I just want to let the 610 people know what they're getting into when they ride with this white Honda Accord.
bnvus View Drop Down
New Slug
New Slug

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bnvus Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Oct 2008 at 3:44pm
What time is she picking up?
sigmaj View Drop Down
New Slug
New Slug

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sigmaj Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Oct 2008 at 9:57am
She picks up between 6:15 and 6:30 at the 610 lot behind McDonalds...
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic