Slug-Lines.com Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Lost and Found > Lost Items
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Carapace frenzy

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Junior Slug
Junior Slug

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Thatell Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Carapace frenzy
    Posted: 01 Sep 2022 at 12:47am
These should be able to prove my identity, even if the person who digs me in the future suspects my identity, as long as he comes up with a little curiosity, he will go to check, and then I will have a chance to see the light of day. It's not that I'm pessimistic, but that Brother Huang's death has made me see a lot of things clearly. It's estimated that this is the only thing that has happened in my life. The possibility of returning to Earth is too small. It's a foregone conclusion that other stars will die. From ancient times to the present, there are few people as unlucky as me. When I think of these, I feel unhappy. If I hadn't joined the Expeditionary Force, where would I be now? But now has become like this, regret can change back how? Two more lines below read: This period of time the situation is a bit strange, the alien died one after another several, followed by several funerals, finally saw the true face of the alien, the whole body bone armor, almost three meters high, looks very thin, slender limbs, looks like a break can be broken, but I know that the strength of the alien is very good. When they died,calcium nitrate sol, their appearance was not quite right. I carefully observed that their eyes were bloodshot and their mouths and noses were bloodshot, which was very similar to the appearance of Brother Huang when he left. Considering that my present appearance comes from the transformation of aliens, I have reason to believe that my present body structure has something in common with aliens, so what is the cause of death of Huang Ge and aliens? Viruses? A slow weapon? Cosmic rays? Food poisoning? All in all, this is a factor that can work for both us and aliens. Maybe it's already lurking in my body and I'm going to die soon. Strange to say, if it were a few months ago, I would not want to die,Magnesium Sulphate producer, but now, it seems that there is no difference between death and death, even if death comes soon, I have the confidence to face it calmly. It is said that suffering makes people grow up, but I think if there is too much suffering, it has nothing to do with growth, because there is no hope at this point, the only thing you can see in your eyes is despair. How long do I have to live? Chapter 0850 is beginning to take shape. After reading this paragraph in one breath, Ye Han gradually outlined the alien's appearance in his mind, but he immediately frowned. According to Wang Zhifei's description, the alien is a kind of thin and tall exoskeleton creature like an insect, otherwise there would be no such words as "whole body bone armor". But the aliens captured in the Maple City incident and other areas are not exoskeletons of bone and flesh at all, but endoskeletons like humans. The slender limbs and tall and thin figure can be matched. There must be no problem with the dissection results on the other side of the earth, dap diammonium phosphate ,Magnesium Oxide MgO, but why is it so different from Wang Zhifei's record? The exoskeleton, the endoskeleton, is not a living thing at all, okay? Could it be that the aliens Wang Zhifei saw were wearing armor all the time? No, there is a record in the diary that "finally see the true face", that is to say, Wang Zhifei usually sees aliens wearing armor, specifically describing that paragraph is to see the true face. The more Ye Han thought about it, the more confused he was. There was a sense of frustration that the truth was right in front of him, but he could not see it. A thought suddenly came into his mind. Is it difficult for aliens to switch freely between the outer and inner bones? But he immediately shook his head and put the idea aside. There are many aliens who can transform, but that's just fiction, movies and TV. In reality, aliens are just natural creatures who can't transform or understand superpowers, that's all. Thinking of this, Ye Han has come to the conclusion that either Wang Zhifei's record is wrong, or there is more than one kind of alien. The question now is, how credible is Wang Zhifei's record! Ye Han did not want to suspect his own people, but Wang Zhifei was captured by aliens for such a long time, and was transformed by aliens, if aliens do something on Wang Zhifei's nerves, it is not impossible for the brain to hallucinate. Also has is the alien already takes the book on the summer bay number, has the ability to decipher the writing in the book completely, if the alien pretends to be Wang Zhifei. No, the sentences in the book are all written language, and the diary is mixed with a lot of spoken language, which is something that aliens can't imitate in any case. Then there is only the second answer. Thinking of this, Ye Han couldn't help rubbing his forehead. There are two kinds of aliens? It was really hard for him to believe this conclusion, even if it was put forward by himself. As the saying goes, one mountain cannot tolerate two tigers. Think about it. The history of human civilization for more than five thousand years is a history of war. The same kind and the same kind are fighting fiercely. If there is another kind of intelligent creature on the earth, ha ha, it would have been a comet hitting the earth with human beings long ago? But What if it's true? What if it's true? If aliens are really two groups, then what is the relationship between the two groups of people? From Wang Zhifei's words, we can see that there are both cooperation and confrontation between the two groups of aliens, and the relationship between them is very complicated, which is precisely the reason for the confusion! Ye Han a head two big, put aside all thoughts calm for a while to return to normal, open the diary to continue to look down. Time: the second half of 2026. Location: An ice cave on the surface of Ganymede. Recorded by: Wang Zhifei. When we were attacked again, I followed a group of aliens to escape from the previous ice cave, hiding like a panicked rabbit for a while, and finally found a safe ice cave to settle down. There were only a dozen aliens left around me, and if I didn't have nowhere to go, I would have escaped long ago. This is a nice new place. There are a lot of alien creatures frozen in the ice cave. I also saw a very big fish in the ice. I don't know what the name of it is, but I'm sure it's much bigger than a whale. The aliens dug the ice hole into the mouth of the big fish,Mono Ammonium Phosphate MAP, and the ants took the flesh and blood of the big fish like moving. God, this is crazy. I never thought meat could come like this. But the taste of fish is really good. Two lines after the end of this paragraph. Say something different. I've always wanted to learn alien language, but their pronunciation is so strange that they sound the same no matter what they say. It's impossible to tell the difference just by ear. stargrace-magnesite.com
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic