Slug-Lines.com Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > General Slugging Questions and Comments > General Slugging Topics
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Commutor Connections

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
New Slug
New Slug

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote earlyriser Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Commutor Connections
    Posted: 04 Sep 2003 at 10:20pm
Last week I needed to get out of the city for a family emergency. I called Commutor Connections Guaranteed Ride Home, with whom I had signed up a few weeks earlier. Though they said they didn't have me on file they took my info then and there and had a cab at the front door in five minutes. I got a free cab ride all the way to the Burke VRE station. I was really impressed and I urge all of you to sign up with Guaranteed Ride Home. I believe there's a link to the site on this site's home page.[:D]

earlyriser
JiggaJynx View Drop Down
New Slug
New Slug

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JiggaJynx Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Sep 2003 at 7:31am
quote:
Originally posted by earlyriser
[br]Last week I needed to get out of the city for a family emergency. I called Commutor Connections Guaranteed Ride Home, with whom I had signed up a few weeks earlier. Though they said they didn't have me on file they took my info then and there and had a cab at the front door in five minutes. I got a free cab ride all the way to the Burke VRE station. I was really impressed and I urge all of you to sign up with Guaranteed Ride Home. I believe there's a link to the site on this site's home page.[:D]

earlyriser

Great idea, EarlyRiser! I just went to the form on the Commuter Connections site and signed up, too. The address:
http://www.commuterconnections.com/cgi-bin/cog/signup.cgi

tlschau View Drop Down
New Slug
New Slug

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tlschau Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Sep 2003 at 11:55am
I agree, this is a wonderful service that I would suggest everyone sign up for. It really is good to know that I as a slugger, or anyone using public transportation, won't get stuck at work in case of an emergency.
earlyriser View Drop Down
New Slug
New Slug

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote earlyriser Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Sep 2003 at 4:52pm
tlschau is correct. This service is available to anyone who gets into the city by any mode of transport other than car.

earlyriser
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic