Slug-Lines.com Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > General Slugging Questions and Comments > Afternoon Slug Lines
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Crystal City afternoon Pickups?

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
New Slug
New Slug

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 610_to_CC Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Crystal City afternoon Pickups?
    Posted: 21 May 2019 at 4:00pm
I'm new to slugging to Crystal City, and have not had trouble getting rides in the mornings, but when I am looking for pickups in the afternoons along Crystal Drive, where the site indicates slugs should wait, I have not seen anyone waiting, drivers or riders. So I've been taking the Metro to Pentagon, and getting rides there back to 610 Stafford.

Is there an appropriate place to get picked up in Crystal City? On Crystal Drive Near 25th, 23rd, 20th? Do I need a sign and Patience? Keep going to Pentagon?

Thanks!

Edited by 610_to_CC - 21 May 2019 at 4:01pm
KeithO View Drop Down
Senior Slug
Senior Slug

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote KeithO Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 May 2019 at 10:59am
I would suggest asking the Drivers & other slugs in the morning to see what the common practice is
gatewayslug View Drop Down
Junior Slug
Junior Slug

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote gatewayslug Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 May 2019 at 10:15am
The line forms at northern end of Crystal City near the sharp turn on Crystal Drive and 12th Street. There are generally two lines: one for Woodbridge destinations and the other for Stafford.

For more information, check out the afternoon lines section on this website.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic