Slug-Lines.com Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > General Slugging Questions and Comments > General Slugging Topics
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

This is a REAL slug incident

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 4>
Author
New Slug
New Slug

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote miltrade Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: This is a REAL slug incident
    Posted: 16 Nov 2005 at 7:51pm
I'm NOT anti-slugging, pro-HOT, or some random person trying to give slugging a bad name. I am a driver, regularly pick up slugs, and visit this site often.

My wife picked up a slug at the Pentagon yesterday at 3:30 PM heading for Mine Road lot in Stafford. The slug, a male, approx 30, "hispanic features" (not delineating race here, just describing him), carrying a gym bag and wearing workout clothes, immediately made a comment about "finally getting to ride with a pretty lady". My wife thought that odd but did not kick him out. Another woman got in the back. Well, the male slug started making remarks about how cold it was getting and that he had goosebumps. While mentioning this he said "look at my leg", indicating that he was displaying goosebumps. When she looked, he was trying to show off an /////// in his track pants. She ignored him for the rest of the ride, but indicated that he proceeded to "discreetly" fondle himself all the way to Mine Road. He then lingered so long upon arrival that she was forced to get out of the car due to the uncomfortable vibe he was giving off.

Female drivers, watch out for this freak.
getmehome pweeze View Drop Down
Master Slug
Master Slug

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote getmehome pweeze Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Nov 2005 at 8:08am
Your wife should have lingered herself long enough to see the car he got into...unfortuneately that would have done her no good either, since he didnt legally commit a crime. Sorry for her crummy experience.

:'}
miltrade View Drop Down
New Slug
New Slug

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote miltrade Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Nov 2005 at 8:28am
She did, she said he wandered off into the treeline off the back of the lot where the townhomes are located.
SJS View Drop Down
New Slug
New Slug

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SJS Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Nov 2005 at 10:54am
It's hard to believe anything you post Miltrade. Like the little boy that cried "wolf". If this did really happen to your wife, it's scary.
scoobydoo View Drop Down
New Slug
New Slug

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote scoobydoo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Nov 2005 at 11:38am
Watch out MILTRADE, some of these ungrateful slugs on this site don't believe odd things of this nature happen.
I was called an 18 year old for trying to tell them about some lunatic driver and I got "scolded" for using this site as a "sandbox" or whatever...I feel you man!
TRUE slugs unite!
miltrade View Drop Down
New Slug
New Slug

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote miltrade Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Nov 2005 at 11:43am
Well, they can believe it or not, but it's 100% true. My wife was very upset about it. SJS is probably referring to the fact that I made a post a couple weeks ago to prove a point, that pointless topics will get the most attention while relevant ones disappear.

I knew when I tried to tell people about this nutcase that there would be several people who refuse to believe it because they think it may impact the slug system and their personal ability to continue their commute routine.
SpongeBob View Drop Down
New Slug
New Slug

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SpongeBob Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Nov 2005 at 12:03pm
You know how skeptical I am, but I don't disbelieve Miltrade's story. It sounds plausible enough to me. I think more detail should be posted. If this guy is out there, then we need to stop him, and I'm not kidding around.

My wife drives slugs everyday, and if this happened to her I would be cruising the Pentagon slugline at 3:30 today looking for this guy. What I'd do then, I don't know. I would try not to get arrested, but I'd sure as hell let the guy know, and everyone around him, what I thought of his actions.
Sticky Bandaid View Drop Down
New Slug
New Slug

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sticky Bandaid Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Nov 2005 at 12:30pm
I would have pulled over immediately, hit the emergency lights, turned off the car, take the keys and get out of the car leaving the door open and start screaming at the top of my lungs until somebody stopped, hopefully a police person.
annsyp View Drop Down
New Slug
New Slug

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote annsyp Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Nov 2005 at 12:37pm
This is very scary to me. I pick up slugs daily, and I always promise my family and friends that it is safe.

Yes, miltrade's wife wasn't physically harmed, but this sort of thing can be very harmful, and can have a long-term impact. I am so sorry that this happened to your wife. I hope this was a one-time occurrence for this guy, and I hope he never gets in my car.
Baz View Drop Down
New Slug
New Slug

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Baz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Nov 2005 at 1:04pm
quote:
Originally posted by Sticky Bandaid
[br]I would have pulled over immediately, hit the emergency lights, turned off the car, take the keys and get out of the car leaving the door open and start screaming at the top of my lungs until somebody stopped, hopefully a police person.

Yeah, I can now hear it now when the cop stops all traffic in the HOV lanes to take your report..."Officer, the guy said I was pretty, he got a woody, and showed me his goose bumps"
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 4>
  Share Topic