Slug-Lines.com Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > General Slugging Questions and Comments > General Slugging Topics
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

1st Semi Bad experience

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
New Slug
New Slug

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pdenist Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: 1st Semi Bad experience
    Posted: 19 Jun 2004 at 2:19pm
I am about 2 weeks new into the slugging thing. Well earlier this week I caught a ride from a man. The other slugg sat up front(lady) and I sat in the back. At first, I was feeling a little wierd about the drive(nothing bad happened...just a vibe thing). Well, he decided to turn on the radio(which was ok).....until he just all of a sudden turned it up load on purpose. I kept my cool and just looked very perplexed as to why he would that!!! I guess being nasty that day..... I know there are some creepy radio blasters experience out there!!!!!!! Give some feedback if you like.... I know I am not the only one..... You might have ridden with him!!!!

PDT
Admin View Drop Down
New Slug
New Slug

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Admin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Jun 2004 at 5:49am
Well, generally this sort of thing is rare. I've had a few bad experiences myself, but all in all, each day is pretty uneventful. Keep on slugging!
VA_Slugger View Drop Down
New Slug
New Slug

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote VA_Slugger Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Jun 2004 at 8:08am
Pdenist, been slugging for about a year now and I've had a few rides that I would call atypical, but nothing so far that would remotely cause me to stop slugging. Like Admin stated "...Each day is pretty uneventful." [:I] So please keep on Slugging ! [;)] !
vabigblue View Drop Down
New Slug
New Slug

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote vabigblue Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Jun 2004 at 7:37am
Yeh PDT, I agree with Admin and Slugger. That was an isolated incident. Normally rides are pretty uneventful. Slugging is a great system and you'll soon forget about that ride. Thanks
Max_28756 View Drop Down
New Slug
New Slug

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Max_28756 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Jun 2004 at 8:11am
pdenist,
We all need stories to tell when we become "seasoned" slugs (are they tasty?). Yours just started early. Keep on slugging!
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic