Slug-Lines.com Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > General Slugging Questions and Comments > Morning Slug Lines
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Slug lines to Springfield from Potomac

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
New Slug
New Slug

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote emancilla Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Slug lines to Springfield from Potomac
    Posted: 08 Jul 2004 at 9:59am
Is there a slug line in Potomac Mills to Franconia-Springfield metro station in the morning?
vabigblue View Drop Down
New Slug
New Slug

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote vabigblue Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Jul 2004 at 1:14pm
I don't think there's a slug line. PRTC does have a bus run there.
emancilla View Drop Down
New Slug
New Slug

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote emancilla Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Jul 2004 at 2:47pm
I know about the bus. I just wanted to know if there was a slug line heading to Franconia-Springfield metro station.
I always slug but sometimes I need to do some errands in Springfield before I go downtown. I drive those days and it would be better for me to drop off people in Franconia-Springfield metro station, drive to North Springfield and then go downtown.
For example, today I had to take people down to the Pentagon, return to North Springfield and then come back to DC. A waste of time.
Thanks anyway, vabigblue
WBSlug7 View Drop Down
New Slug
New Slug

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote WBSlug7 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Jul 2004 at 9:19am
I was wondering the same thing about going from WB to Springfield Metro. My husband has to drive across the Wilson Bridge and it'd be nice if he can drop me and some others off at the Metro on his way up. Is there a need for a slug line to the metro?
emancilla View Drop Down
New Slug
New Slug

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote emancilla Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Jul 2004 at 4:50pm
I don't think there's a need for a slug-line right now. Too bad.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic