Slug-Lines.com Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > General Slugging Questions and Comments > Morning Slug Lines
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Slugging From 234 Lot to Rosslyn

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Message Reverse Sort Order
Dale H View Drop Down
New Slug
New Slug

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Dale H Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Slugging From 234 Lot to Rosslyn
    Posted: 30 Aug 2012 at 7:30am
I live in Dumfries and work in Georgetown. For the last three years, I have been driving to the Horner Road lot and slugging to Rosslyn from there. If the lines from 234 to Rosslyn and back were/are reliable, I would much prefer to slug from there.

Dale H
MCantrell83 View Drop Down
New Slug
New Slug

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MCantrell83 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Aug 2012 at 8:07pm
I see this lot tends to wax and wane with folks interested in slugging to Rosslyn from here. I just moved to the area and am interested in participating from the Rt. 234 lot - either by riding, or providing the ride. I tend to favor driving, but I might need the return favor at some point [:)]

What tends to be the general pick up time if I wanted to get a ride to Rosslyn or pick up anyone heading in from this lot?

Thanks!

Bodybykids View Drop Down
New Slug
New Slug

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bodybykids Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Jun 2012 at 3:40pm
There is a Rosslyn slug-line at the 234 lot.
It is the last/4th row (after Crystal City).
Karine Chapdelaine View Drop Down
New Slug
New Slug

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Karine Chapdelaine Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 May 2012 at 6:43pm
Hi,
I just moved to Dumfries (Southbridge). If one of you still need a third person, I'll gladly go with you to Rosslyn metro.
Thanks
Karine
cholli73 View Drop Down
New Slug
New Slug

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cholli73 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Jul 2002 at 9:32am
I drive from Manassas/Dumfries Rd to Rosslyn, I just don't know where to find a slug line? I normally travel Rt.66.

cholli73

Edited by - cholli73 on 23 Jul 2002 09:33:26
DaveT View Drop Down
New Slug
New Slug

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DaveT Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Jun 2002 at 9:50am
I just moved to Stafford and work at Nebraska Ave Complex. I have never slugged before, so not too sure how it works, but I see your looking for a 3rd person. I am willing to take it as far as Rosslyn as well and then take the Metro from there.
dumfriesdriver View Drop Down
New Slug
New Slug

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote dumfriesdriver Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Jun 2002 at 1:12pm
Hi, I live in Southbridge and drive to Georgetown everyday, if we can find another person, I will gladly drop you off in Rosslyn
J View Drop Down
New Slug
New Slug

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote J Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 May 2002 at 11:39am
I used to catch a bus/slug from the 234 Lot to the Pentagon and then Metro to Rosslyn.
Now I drive from Dumfries to Potomac Mills and slug from there to Rosslyn.

I'd like to be able to slug from the 234 Lot to Rosslyn and vice versa. I am willing to create and distribute some flyers at the 234 Lot and at the Rosslyn Slug LIne if the interest exists. I need your help in gauging this. Please pass the word around and send me a response.

Thnx!
J
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic