Slug-Lines.com Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > General Slugging Questions and Comments > General Slugging Topics
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

From Horner to Potomac Mills

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
New Slug
New Slug

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote spolastre Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: From Horner to Potomac Mills
    Posted: 21 Jul 2004 at 4:09pm
Does anyone know how much it cost to get on the Omni from Horner to Potomac? The lines at the Pentagon are getting ridiculous and I have to pick up my children by 6:30 p.m. so I am considering heading to Horner and then taking a bus.

For Horner drivers who would rather stay there waiting five minutes for a Horner rider than just take people to Potomac Mills. It is only a five minute difference! I think some of the drivers are confused and think they have to take Prince William Parkway and then drive alllll the way to Potomac Mills and wait at those awful lights.

1. Take Dale City exit instead
2. Take One Light and you are there.

Sorry but I am tired of the drivers doing that. I know it is their car and their preference, but being a dual slugger/driver, there isn't much difference. Ok, I know I am going to get bashed for this post. I just had to write it.
emancilla View Drop Down
New Slug
New Slug

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote emancilla Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Jul 2004 at 4:22pm
It costs $1.00 any local destination within Prince William.
spolastre View Drop Down
New Slug
New Slug

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote spolastre Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Jul 2004 at 4:29pm
THANKS!!!!

quote:
Originally posted by emancilla
[br]It costs $1.00 any local destination within Prince William.

Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic