Slug-Lines.com Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > General Slugging Questions and Comments > Afternoon Slug Lines
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Slugging from Rosslyn to 234 Lot

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
New Slug
New Slug

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote J Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Slugging from Rosslyn to 234 Lot
    Posted: 28 May 2002 at 9:37am
I used to catch a bus/slug from the 234 Lot to the Pentagon and then Metro to Rosslyn.
Now I drive from Dumfries to Potomac Mills and slug from there to Rosslyn.

I'd like to be able to slug from the 234 Lot to Rosslyn and vice versa. I am willing to create and distribute some flyers at the 234 Lot and at the Rosslyn Slug LIne if the interest exists. I need your help in gauging this. Please pass the word around and send me a response.

Thnx!
J

khixson View Drop Down
New Slug
New Slug

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote khixson Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Jun 2002 at 4:14pm
I pick up from Rosslyn to 235 sometimes. I never have a problem. I will pass the word.

KJH
cholli73 View Drop Down
New Slug
New Slug

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cholli73 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Jun 2002 at 2:47pm
I commute from Manassas's 234 to Ft Myer/Rosslyn. I was wondering where was 234 lot? I'm looking for a slug line in Manassas.

quote:

I used to catch a bus/slug from the 234 Lot to the Pentagon and then Metro to Rosslyn.
Now I drive from Dumfries to Potomac Mills and slug from there to Rosslyn.

I'd like to be able to slug from the 234 Lot to Rosslyn and vice versa. I am willing to create and distribute some flyers at the 234 Lot and at the Rosslyn Slug LIne if the interest exists. I need your help in gauging this. Please pass the word around and send me a response.

Thnx!
J

cholli73

Edited by - cholli73 on 14 Jun 2002 08:05:55
Sheepish View Drop Down
New Slug
New Slug

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sheepish Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Jun 2002 at 2:55pm
J-
The 234 lot discussed is located on Rt 234 between I-95 and Route 1. For detailed information on this lot, look on the Home page of this web site, click on the "Map of Locations" link under "Slugging Information." Scroll down to Woodbridge, and the last link "New-Dumfries Road" has the detailed information. (In all honesty, that should be changed on this site to reflect "234 Lot" since that is how it is commonly referred to, it's not all that new anymore, and could be a bit confusing to new slugs.)

I am not sure where you live in Manassas, but I have encountered slugs that come from Manassas and take the Pr. William Parkway to the Horner Road lot and slug in. They have told me that even though they drive a few miles for part of their trip, they still make better time than going up 66. Would that work for you?

Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic