Slug-Lines.com Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > General Slugging Questions and Comments > General Slugging Topics
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Will Call ? slug rule

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
New Slug
New Slug

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote KMT Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Will Call ? slug rule
    Posted: 17 Aug 2004 at 6:30am
Does this mean that a driver can come to the slug line and call out a person, not in the front of the line, to get in the car? Little confused because slug rules also say "slugs should never take a ride out of turn"
vabigblue View Drop Down
New Slug
New Slug

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote vabigblue Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Aug 2004 at 7:30am
The driver can probably take whoever they want out of line, doesn't matter if the slug is first or last. That's normally an isolated situation, meaning it's not an everyday pre-arranged type deal.
DC2RV View Drop Down
Master Slug
Master Slug

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DC2RV Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Aug 2004 at 8:15am
It's isolated. But it's the drivers car, so if they want to give a friend or a coworker a ride, it's their call.
slugbug View Drop Down
New Slug
New Slug

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote slugbug Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Aug 2004 at 1:39pm
I agree too, that it's the driver's call. Once I picked up at the Pentagon and saw my cousin at the end of the line. I yelled to her to c'mon......BUT I still picked up two more people. I felt like this was okay, since I picked up my minimum 2 limit.[;)]
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic