Slug-Lines.com Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > General Slugging Questions and Comments > Morning Slug Lines
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Route 3 Gordon Road

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
New Slug
New Slug

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BwFerd Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Route 3 Gordon Road
    Posted: 24 Aug 2004 at 9:41am
What are the best times to slug from Gordon road. I went there this morning and didn't see a single person.
VA_Slugger View Drop Down
New Slug
New Slug

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote VA_Slugger Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Aug 2004 at 12:39pm
What time did you get there? [?]
BwFerd View Drop Down
New Slug
New Slug

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BwFerd Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Aug 2004 at 4:23pm
I got there at 6:30
New Slug
New Slug

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote VA_Slugger Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Aug 2004 at 3:16pm
I meant to ask you whether or not you got a ride. Anyway, I'm normally out there between 5:15 and 5:30 and the line is normally about 20 - 25 deep. But, once the cars start rolling, it goes very quickly. I would believe you wouldn't have a problem at 6:30. [;)]
BwFerd View Drop Down
New Slug
New Slug

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BwFerd Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Aug 2004 at 12:46pm
It's possible I wasn't at the right lot. Two woman told me the slug-line was the next lot over..but I didn't see anyone in that lot.

Brad
New Slug
New Slug

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote VA_Slugger Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Aug 2004 at 1:18pm
The Slug-Lot is on Gordon Road and Rt-3, across from the 7-11. When I'm there in the AM, there are PLENTY of riders/drivers there.
Craig Avery View Drop Down
New Slug
New Slug

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Craig Avery Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Sep 2004 at 8:43am
Are there drivers at the slug-lot between 5:30 - 6:00 am?
New Slug
New Slug

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote VA_Slugger Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Sep 2004 at 2:47pm
Sorry for the delay...long weekend [:D] Yes, there are. In fact, that's when it starts to pick up. But, like everything else, you have good days, and then even better days!
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic