Slug-Lines.com Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > General Slugging Questions and Comments > General Slugging Topics
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Heat

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
New Slug
New Slug

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Dslug Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Heat
    Posted: 29 May 2002 at 1:06pm
If you are a driver, please please use your air conditioning when it is warm outside!! How do you approach the driver when you are sweating to death in their car? How can they stand it? This has happened on more than one occasion and I always feel like there is something wrong with me. Am I the only one that is hot? If it is almost 90 outside and they have the vents on I am hot! Any advice you can give?
wjb View Drop Down
New Slug
New Slug

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote wjb Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 May 2002 at 12:15pm
Dslug,I've been slugging for over 8 years - first from Lake Ridge and now from Stafford 610. Depending on the looks of the car or if I'm suspect for any other reason, I very politely ask (with a smile on my face) if they are planning to use the air conditioning. If yes, OK. If no, I just explain that I'm sorry, I really need it, and I'll wait for the next car. I even do this in the mornings when it's starting to warm up outside. I am not afraid to 'pass' on cars where I'm not comfortable with either the driver, the car condition, or the environment. I just say "go ahead" to the next slug in line. (However, if there is no a/c, I do let the next slug know so that he can make his own choice.)

wjb
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic