Slug-Lines.com Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > General Slugging Questions and Comments > Morning Slug Lines
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Old Hechingers to L'Enfant??

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
New Slug
New Slug

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote labtech Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Old Hechingers to L'Enfant??
    Posted: 09 Sep 2004 at 10:50am
I'd like to pick up riders for the HOV lanes but the closest location to me, Old Hechingers, doesn't appear to get riders going to L'Enfant. Would someone be able to clarify that for me? And/or tell me the closest pick up to L'Enfant from the Woodbridge VRE? Thanks!
Samantha View Drop Down
New Slug
New Slug

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Samantha Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Sep 2004 at 6:54pm
If you're looking to go from Old Hechingers to L'Enfant you may want to try calling out 14th & Independence, then you can make a right on Independence and either travel through L'Enfant Plaza to the back, or just make a right on 7th and go around that way[:)]
labtech View Drop Down
New Slug
New Slug

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote labtech Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Sep 2004 at 9:12am
I really appeciate your info. That's exactly what I'll do. One final quesiton.. where can a car stop safely at 14th and Indep. to let the riders out?
Admin View Drop Down
New Slug
New Slug

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Admin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Sep 2004 at 11:17am
Labtech,
You'll have to use your judgement on this one. Independence is probably better than 14th but you can always ask the slugs where they would prefer.

Samantha,
I just wanted to thank you for your comments. Slugs helping slugs - that's what it is all about!
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic