Slug-Lines.com Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > General Slugging Questions and Comments > General Slugging Topics
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Brand New to DC (and Slugging!)

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
New Slug
New Slug

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote werlau Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Brand New to DC (and Slugging!)
    Posted: 02 Oct 2004 at 10:54pm
I just moved here a few weeks ago and I just got a job at the Pentagon. My first day is Monday and I keep hearing all these great things about slugging, so I thought I would check it out for myself. I live off of Dale Blvd. so I am thinking the Potomac Mills lines would be my best bet. I am hoping someone can give me a little practical advice on how to get there, where to park, and what time I should arrive to get to the Pentagon by 730am. Thank you so much!!!
P8R10TZ View Drop Down
New Slug
New Slug

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote P8R10TZ Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Oct 2004 at 10:38pm
Hey there, werlau. If you want to get to the Pentagon by 0730, I recommend getting to PM by 0630. Then adjust your time accordingly after you've done it a few times. I slugged to the Pentagon for five years from PM, and almost never had trouble getting a ride in the AM.

To get to PM going west on Dale Blvd...

1. Turn left on Gideon.
2. Go through two lights and turn left at the third light.
3. Park in the lot across from the Pier One.
4. Go to the line that is closest to the Pier One and Vans Skate park.

Good luck!!
aaron_the_prince View Drop Down
New Slug
New Slug

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote aaron_the_prince Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Oct 2004 at 10:37am
See link on this site for more details.
http://www.slug-lines.com/AM_Lines/Potomac_Mills.asp
Good luck!
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic