Slug-Lines.com Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > General Slugging Questions and Comments > General Slugging Topics
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Out of Crystal City?

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
New Slug
New Slug

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote masinick Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Out of Crystal City?
    Posted: 03 Jun 2002 at 8:33pm
I saw in this website that there is supposed to be a slug line out of the Crystal City area near Crystal Park 2. I walked around that whole area today for 10 minutes and saw nothing looking like a slug line. Where exactly is it located? I ended up metro-ing over to the pentagon and heading home, but it would be better if I could get on directly at Crystal City... anyone else have experience in this area? Thanks,

Mike

dambam View Drop Down
New Slug
New Slug

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote dambam Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Jun 2002 at 7:36am
There's a slug line near Gateway North that works quite well. I've used that site since last August and have not had a problem catching rides. I've been driving for the last two months and have been picking up people there around 4:00 with no problems either. There's a map of the exact location on this website. Good Luck.

Admin View Drop Down
New Slug
New Slug

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Admin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Jun 2002 at 5:53am
Mike,
I think I will post a warning (or remove)on the Crystal Park 2 webpage because I experienced the same thing you did. I thought it might have been an off day, but now with your comments, the line may not be operating now.

Does anybody else use the Crystal Park 2 line in Crystal City??

Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic