Slug-Lines.com Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > General Slugging Questions and Comments > Morning Slug Lines
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Saratoga Shopping Center Questions

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
New Slug
New Slug

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tygger Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Saratoga Shopping Center Questions
    Posted: 21 Oct 2004 at 8:44am
Does anyone know how this lot is in the AM? I didn't have much luck at the Sydenstricker lot this morning around 7:30am. There were more drivers than riders and the lot was full.

Also, could anyone explain were this line is (if it's still in operation)?

Thanks!
bmkay View Drop Down
New Slug
New Slug

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bmkay Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Apr 2005 at 12:44pm
Apparently Saratoga isn't used anymore. I've searched and found several Saratoga questions that have gone unanswered.
I may be moving to that neighborhood soon, so hopefully when I go out there my first morning I'll find a slug line. If so I'll come back here and post some information.
It seems like a good location for slugging, as its a short run up Rolling road to the Franconia-Springfield Pkwy and the HOV, but I'm not sure about the parking situation.
sluDgE View Drop Down
Master Slug
Master Slug

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sluDgE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Apr 2005 at 6:51am
Last info I heard about Saratoga is you might catch a slug ride there in the mornings -- but no returns there in the afternoons. Apparently most commuters to and from there have formed carpools. As alternatives, you may want to go to Sydenstricker commuter lot until the new Gambrill Road lot opens in 2 or 3 months -- or you can drive up Rolling Road to the Cardinal Plaza commuter parking area, walk across OKM Road, and then slug from the line between the Shell Station and the Golf Course heading east on OKM Rd in the mornings. Good luck.

Keep on sluggin'! [:)]
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic