Slug-Lines.com Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > General Slugging Questions and Comments > General Slugging Topics
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

8 a.m. Horner Drivers - Go to Potomac Mills!!

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
Author
Message Reverse Sort Order
SpongeBob View Drop Down
New Slug
New Slug

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SpongeBob Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Oct 2004 at 3:54pm
Maybe you were too early, RamVA. Try PM after 7:30 to about 8:30. We're there. Thanks for trying - I look forward to riding with you out of PM one day.
RamVA View Drop Down
New Slug
New Slug

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote RamVA Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Oct 2004 at 3:39pm
I went to Potomac Mills this morning (my second try here), arrived at 7:20, to find a long line of cars for the Pentagon and no riders. Too scared to take a chance on waiting, so left and went back over to Horner Rd, where luckily the line was not too bad compared to the last couple of weeks, and was on the road in 15 mins. The double-back cost me 15 mins on my commute time though. I want Potomac Mills to work, but if the riders aren't there, can't take a chance.
nicholelee25 View Drop Down
New Slug
New Slug

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nicholelee25 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Oct 2004 at 10:54am
Today (10/26) there were lots and lots of slugs at the Potomac Mills after 8 a.m. They were looking for rides to many locations all over L'Enfant, 14th, 18th, Rossyln, Pentagon. Many of the slugs going to DC are willing to go to Pent or Rosslyne then metro into the city.

I stood in the slug line wondering how many cars were lined up (probably ten cars deep) waiting for riders at Horner Rd. while the riders waited in the cold at Potomac Mills?

PLEASE PICK UP FROM POTOMAC MILLS AFTER 8 A.M. WE NEED MORE DRIVERS. There are no parking spaces left at Horner after 8.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
  Share Topic