Slug-Lines.com Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > General Slugging Questions and Comments > Morning Slug Lines
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Wow! I love Potomac Mills!

Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
Author
New Slug
New Slug

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cthomas25 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Wow! I love Potomac Mills!
    Posted: 03 Nov 2004 at 12:50pm
Today was my first day to try PM. I got to Horner Rd. at 7:10am and there were no spaces left. It was completely chaotic so I left and went to PM to see what all the hoopla is about. [:p] I thought I was dreaming. Nothing but parking spaces and cars waiting for riders. It was too good to be true and truly it was. I was so excited about my new found glory that I ended up locking my keys in the car! [V] Anyhow, everything worked out and I will be riding from PM from now on! Forget Horner try PM[8D].
pplmvrs View Drop Down
New Slug
New Slug

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pplmvrs Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Nov 2004 at 1:09pm
Potomac Mills is WONDERDUL
Late rider View Drop Down
New Slug
New Slug

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Late rider Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Nov 2004 at 2:13pm
Forget Horner, Use Potomac Mills!!!!!!!![:D]
WBSlug7 View Drop Down
New Slug
New Slug

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote WBSlug7 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Nov 2004 at 4:40pm
That's right! [:P]
It's less frustration in the end, and you'll live longer because of it.

Forget Horner Rd, use Potomac Mills!
glacier View Drop Down
New Slug
New Slug

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote glacier Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Nov 2004 at 10:43am
Where is the slug line at PM for the Pentagon?

Thanks

Cheers,

Glacier
pplmvrs View Drop Down
New Slug
New Slug

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pplmvrs Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Nov 2004 at 12:50pm
It is sort of across from Pier One Imports. You will see the poeple there or the cars, because nobody is parked in the lot where you pick people up. If you are facing the parking lot...Pentagon lines up in the lot to the right of the parking lot where everyone parks and the others (crystal city maybe?) line up to the left of the parking lot. I hope I'm making sense. It really is alot easier to find than I am making it sound :)
WBSlug7 View Drop Down
New Slug
New Slug

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote WBSlug7 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Nov 2004 at 8:07am
The map on this site should help visualize the description.
http://www.slug-lines.com/Images_2/Potomac_small.gif
The Pentagon line is along the median filled with trees, by the Vans Skate park. The other lines are by the PM entrance/AMC theater area. Hope that helps. [:)]

Forget Horner Rd, use Potomac Mills!
glacier View Drop Down
New Slug
New Slug

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote glacier Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Nov 2004 at 9:05am
Thanks for the directions. One last set of questions: where do you park at PM? Are there places not to park (ie, ticketed)? Thanks all.

Cheers,

Glacier
pplmvrs View Drop Down
New Slug
New Slug

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pplmvrs Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Nov 2004 at 10:16am
There are tons of parking places. I'm not sure if there are any spots off limits, because it has never been filled up. You will see where everyone parks. It is the parking lot in between where people line up. The mall is on the one side of the street and McDonalds, Texaco, Pier One are all on the other side of the street. Does that help?
glacier View Drop Down
New Slug
New Slug

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote glacier Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Nov 2004 at 10:17am
Yes, see you there soon!

Cheers,

Glacier
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
  Share Topic