Slug-Lines.com Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > General Slugging Questions and Comments > General Slugging Topics
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Yay Potomac Mills

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
New Slug
New Slug

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote carleric Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Yay Potomac Mills
    Posted: 04 Nov 2004 at 9:12am
After habitually slugging out of Tackett's I decided to try Potomac Mills a few weeks ago. One of the reasons I made this choice was all the people on this board saying how much of a good idea it would be. And you know what? They were absolutely right. I love (LOVE LOVE) slugging out of PM. I have never had to wait for a ride to Rosslyn, I have never had trouble parking, and I have never had trouble getting a ride back from Rosslyn to PM. I'm so glad you guys induced me to change lots.
(now, I'm aware that my sample set of a few weeks is very small. I hope the convenience stays true. all I can say is I'm thrilled to this point....)

Eric
PM to Rosslyn
WBSlug7 View Drop Down
New Slug
New Slug

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote WBSlug7 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Nov 2004 at 9:18am
Ahh another PM success story...
The 7 AM Rosslyn crowd this morning had a bit of a wait, it was one of those odd days where there were actually CC cars waiting and Rosslyn slugs in line. Also, getting home last night from CC was a pain for all of us (Tacketts and PM alike). But don't let examples like those discourage you, but do be aware that it does happen on occasion.

Forget Horner Rd, use Potomac Mills!
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic