Slug-Lines.com Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > General Slugging Questions and Comments > General Slugging Topics
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Day after Thanksgiving

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
New Slug
New Slug

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote WBSlug7 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Day after Thanksgiving
    Posted: 16 Nov 2004 at 8:00am
What are my chances of slugging from Potomac Mills to Crystal City and back on the Friday after Thanksgiving? I'll be working (unless the prez give us the day off) so just wondering how many other slugs/drivers will be too? Gotta look at other options if pickings are slim.

Forget Horner Rd, use Potomac Mills!
Uhura View Drop Down
New Slug
New Slug

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Uhura Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Nov 2004 at 8:33am
quote:
Originally posted by WBSlug7
[br]What are my chances of slugging from Potomac Mills to Crystal City and back on the Friday after Thanksgiving? I'll be working (unless the prez give us the day off) so just wondering how many other slugs/drivers will be too? Gotta look at other options if pickings are slim.

I would say the pickings will be pretty slim: The day after Thanksgiving is usu taken as a holiday in the gov't & gov't contracting sphere...Good luck.

Live Long and Prosper
pplmvrs View Drop Down
New Slug
New Slug

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pplmvrs Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Nov 2004 at 9:16am
I am working the day after Thanksgiving. I pick up at PM and go to the Pentagon. Hopefully, the government will release early but we will have to see. I will go by PM in the morning and see if anyone is there. Pentagon or Crystal City and no matter what time I get out of work, I will drive by the Pentagon to see if anyone needs a ride
kgirl View Drop Down
New Slug
New Slug

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kgirl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Nov 2004 at 10:37am
Just FYI,
I am probably going to drive in day after turkey day. I can swing by and pick up slugs for L'enfant (7&D). I can swing by either PM, Horner, Bob's. Any slugs going to L'enfant from these places post turkey binging? [:I]
WBSlug7 View Drop Down
New Slug
New Slug

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote WBSlug7 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Nov 2004 at 1:01pm
Thanks for the info! I'll take my chances I suppose.

Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic