Slug-Lines.com Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > General Slugging Questions and Comments > Morning Slug Lines
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Slug Lines

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
New Slug
New Slug

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote lody Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Slug Lines
    Posted: 08 Dec 2004 at 2:23pm
I would like to know if there is a slug line going to the State Department/OPM/Federal Reserve Board that I can ride and leave 6:30AM Monday to Friday at either Montclair Firestation, Montclair Northgate, Route 234 Dumfries Road, Old Heckhinger's Potomac Mills or Prince William County Commuter lot. I need only one way going to work.

Please let me know. Thanks and God Bless.
SpongeBob View Drop Down
New Slug
New Slug

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SpongeBob Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Dec 2004 at 4:43pm
Since no one else has offered, there used to be an "18th Street" line at the 234 lot at the time you are asking. There is certainly one at Horner. It is along the main throughput in the second lot. Can't miss it. You can take anything that is 18th or 20th Streets and they'll get you close to State.

Welcome to our world!
WBSlug7 View Drop Down
New Slug
New Slug

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote WBSlug7 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Dec 2004 at 1:00pm
Potomac Mills has a DC line going to 18th St., and it is also an Omnibus stop.

Forget Horner Rd, use Potomac Mills!
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic