Slug-Lines.com Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > General Slugging Questions and Comments > General Slugging Topics
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

What happened this morning?!

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
New Slug
New Slug

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote NoNo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: What happened this morning?!
    Posted: 15 Dec 2004 at 2:23pm
Has anyone discovered what the "emergency construction" was that led to my 2 hour commute to work this morning?
kgirl View Drop Down
New Slug
New Slug

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kgirl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Dec 2004 at 2:43pm
I was driving and heard it, it was some electrical outage, power thing? Somehow at 5:30am it made sense to me, but now I'm not sure. Regardless, it should be cleared up and you won't have problems tomorrow.
NoNo View Drop Down
New Slug
New Slug

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote NoNo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Dec 2004 at 4:21pm
I left the lot about 10 of seven this morning, and didn't get into work until 9:15am. The backup was the absolute worst I have ever seen. We basically pulled into the HOV, and came to a grinding halt.
milner View Drop Down
New Slug
New Slug

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote milner Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Dec 2004 at 7:24pm
Mr. "IPEC INC" in the blue Ford F-150, I hope it was worth nearly causing an accident to get in front of me in the Horner lot traffic mess today. The slugs who were hostage to your lawless driving looked none too pleased at their choice of rides. Have a nice day!
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic