Slug-Lines.com Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > General Slugging Questions and Comments > General Slugging Topics
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

BEWARE - Slugger mugged on 1/18/05

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123>
Author
New Slug
New Slug

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Baz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Jan 2005 at 6:18am
muschi....sometimes man, you just scare me
protocol View Drop Down
New Slug
New Slug

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote protocol Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Jan 2005 at 8:00am
"all someone has to do is threaten a woman with a knife until they get out of the pentagon."
Not to be BLASE, but Huh?
I share and understand the concern, but if a single woman isn't supposed to wait for a ride by herself after dark, just what is she supposed to do? I've heard it said that a single woman rider should not be left alone and that a "real man" should give up his ride so that she doesn't have to wait alone. Which is nice, where possible, but it's not always possible, now is it? Different locations and all that.
defender View Drop Down
New Slug
New Slug

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote defender Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Jan 2005 at 11:36am
quote:
Originally posted by scarygreengiant
[br]So was anyone able to confirm this story?

I saw it on the internet -- so it has to be true.

Maybe we should suggest that this whole line be removed since it looks like it has no basis in fact.

Except that rings of censorship.

Fuller Underwood II
sluDgE View Drop Down
Master Slug
Master Slug

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sluDgE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Jan 2005 at 12:35pm
Let's "slug the mugger" who "mugged the slugger" - and remember, "only you can prevent forest fires"!
Be careful out there and
Keep on sluggin'! [;)]
KeriBear00 View Drop Down
New Slug
New Slug

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote KeriBear00 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Jan 2005 at 12:45pm
All this is a true story the women is my co-worker and a friend of mine. She said she is in the process of posting the story and the police report. I don't know what county it was reported in, so I don't know if it would even show up in the local papers. I understand the fact that this is all heresay to all of you and that is fine I too would be skeptical as well without any proof, and I can't do anything to change that!
getmehome pweeze View Drop Down
Master Slug
Master Slug

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote getmehome pweeze Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Jan 2005 at 1:44pm
sludge... you made my co workers turn around and look to see who was laughing...

:'}
ohio 7 View Drop Down
New Slug
New Slug

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ohio 7 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Feb 2005 at 1:12pm
quote:
Originally posted by KeriBear00
[br]All this is a true story the women is my co-worker and a friend of mine. She said she is in the process of posting the story and the police report. I don't know what county it was reported in, so I don't know if it would even show up in the local papers. I understand the fact that this is all heresay to all of you and that is fine I too would be skeptical as well without any proof, and I can't do anything to change that!

I, and others, are still waiting to read the real story behind this post. If it's true, they why haven't we heard from the "victim" yet? I would think that she would want to share her experience with others, especially women sluggers. [?]
terratoo View Drop Down
New Slug
New Slug

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote terratoo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Feb 2005 at 7:57pm
I agree, Ohio. We've all been waiting... She emailed me (via my profile on this site) after I made the original post and told me I had jumped the gun. She said that she was already in contact with the Slug-Lines webmaster about posting her story and that it would include every detail, including police report #s, etc. At this point, I'm not sure what to believe so I'll make no assumptions. For all I know, she simply changed her mind.
Baz View Drop Down
New Slug
New Slug

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Baz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Feb 2005 at 7:40am
Ohh how Id love to slug that mugger fugger who mugged the slugger with a big clubber over the head or a punch to the gutter - and to the victim...a big hugger...
vabigblue View Drop Down
New Slug
New Slug

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote vabigblue Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Feb 2005 at 2:23pm
quote:
Originally posted by Baz
[br]Ohh how Id love to slug that mugger fugger who mugged the slugger with a big clubber over the head or a punch to the gutter - and to the victim...a big hugger...

Oh no, not anugger one!
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123>
  Share Topic