Slug-Lines.com Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > General Slugging Questions and Comments > General Slugging Topics
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - New--Need help slugging to Pentagon from Manassas
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

New--Need help slugging to Pentagon from Manassas

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
New Slug
New Slug

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mikeh Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: New--Need help slugging to Pentagon from Manassas
    Posted: 29 Jun 2002 at 1:38pm
I have just started a new job at the Pentagon -- this is my first time working there and I have never slugged before. I would like to start slugging ASAP, but I do not know the best and safest place to go to get picked up and dropped off from the Pentagon. I live off of Hoadly and Kahns road in Manassas and will be working from 0730 --1600. Any assistance you experienced slugger's can give is greatly appreciated.

Semper Fidelis.

Sheepish View Drop Down
New Slug
New Slug

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sheepish Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Jun 2002 at 12:55pm
mikeh-
I would suggest you consider using the Horner Road lot. It is a very large lot and is right off the Prince William Parkway, which is where I assume you would be coming from. There is a link to specific information pertaining to this lot on the home page of this web site. (Look under slugging information/morning slug lines/Woodbridge/Dale City/Horner Road. There you'll find a map and information specific to that lot.) Once you get to the lot, don't hesitate to ask other riders for guidance/information... everyone is usually very eager to help out.

Hopefully other riders will leave you pointers as well. Good Luck!

Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic