Slug-Lines.com Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > General Slugging Questions and Comments > General Slugging Topics
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Do Not Ride With!

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
Author
New Slug
New Slug

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PanaRican Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Mar 2005 at 4:45pm
BTW - Just my two cents again, me and Koa exchange slugging stories all the time. My original post was a joke considering we work together and her encounter with this driver was definitely worth posting. I didn't think anybody would respond to it like you all did. Either way, some drivers are nuts!
dkerley View Drop Down
New Slug
New Slug

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote dkerley Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Mar 2005 at 2:42pm
Here is the Do Not Ride List:

http://www.slug-lines.com/forum/topic.asp?TOPIC_ID=312

Dina
dhdslug View Drop Down
New Slug
New Slug

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote dhdslug Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Jun 2006 at 10:35am
DO NOT RIDE WITH C AVERY, GOLD HONDA ACCORD. RUDE, RUDE, RUDE!!!
I have been picking up slugs from the Stafford Route 610 lot (behind McDonalds) for about ten weeks, now. This morning I had my first bad experience at the lot with ANOTHER DRIVER. There are very few riders on Friday mornings so I was sitting in the line of cars patiently waiting my turn. There were about 8 cars in front of me and 1 gray SUV behind me. A gold Honda Accord with vanity plates of C AVERY drove into the lot and cut in front of me and the car behind me. I got out of my car and approached him and told him that the end of the line was "over there," pointing to the end of the line. He said, "No. The line comes in from both directions." I said, "We've been waiting in line, obviously. You can't just cut in front of us." He said, "You can get in front of me, if you want to. Go ahead." When the line moved forward, I swung around him and got into place in front of him, however, the SUV behind me was so disgusted with the situation, they left the lot. I picked up two slugs, finally, and as I pulled out to leave, the guy in the Honda Accord had the nerve to flip me off!!!
mikester View Drop Down
New Slug
New Slug

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mikester Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Jun 2006 at 1:59pm
Where are these speeding people when I'm slugging. I get the ones that stay in the right lane doing 65 all the way. I love the speeders
getmehome pweeze View Drop Down
Master Slug
Master Slug

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote getmehome pweeze Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Jun 2006 at 2:27pm
In the right lane, hell, thats lucky!

GMHP was hea!
BabblinB View Drop Down
New Slug
New Slug

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BabblinB Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Jun 2006 at 12:06pm
THAT GUY IS a LUNATIC!!!!!! Driving off the road and almost into the river.It's not dukes of hazard guys!
BabblinB View Drop Down
New Slug
New Slug

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BabblinB Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Jun 2006 at 12:10pm
vabigblue- I agree, I don't like it when the driver doesn't feel like making that left turn so he drops me off 2 miles from the lot. Thanks Guy in the red Civic!

Or when they stop off in at the bar and forget that there are people (slugs) Waiting to go home! The guy calls a cab, and there we sit. a car, three hungry/annoyed slugs, and NO DRIVER.
Why me?
shelbybrynn View Drop Down
New Slug
New Slug

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote shelbybrynn Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Jul 2006 at 12:46pm
I wish admin would get rid of the SlugsBitch2Much and BabblinBs out there along with all these cell phone distributors. Please lets get a moderator...
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
  Share Topic