Slug-Lines.com Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > General Slugging Questions and Comments > Afternoon Slug Lines
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Slug from Crystal City to Stafford County

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
New Slug
New Slug

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JV55 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Slug from Crystal City to Stafford County
    Posted: 17 Feb 2005 at 10:52am
Just starting a new job in Crystal City. Can you only slug back and forth from 610/Crystal City or can you use Mine Road?
610toCrystalCity View Drop Down
New Slug
New Slug

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 610toCrystalCity Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Feb 2005 at 1:58pm
You can also use mine road. However, just a bit of info, that if you get off work past 5:15 I would suggest going to the pentagon to get a ride back to 610. The majority of people get picked up I would say probably between 4:30 and 5:10pm. On Fridays sometimes earlier, and definitely walk with your 610 sign out if you are walking down 23rd street to the corner to get picked up, because a driver like me loves to pickup people before the corner! Good luck & happy slugging.[:)]
WBSlug7 View Drop Down
New Slug
New Slug

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote WBSlug7 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Feb 2005 at 8:02am
What corner is this you speak of by 23rd? I thought there were no working lines there?

Forget Horner Rd, use Potomac Mills!
JV55 View Drop Down
New Slug
New Slug

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JV55 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Feb 2005 at 4:56pm
I'm looking to slug from the Crystal Drive and 12st Street location (at least that's what this site says). Are there slug lines there and do drivers drop off/pick up to/from the Mine Road lot?
gatewayslug View Drop Down
Junior Slug
Junior Slug

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote gatewayslug Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Feb 2005 at 9:14am
The Crystal Drive/12th St location is the pick up point in the afternoon, and yes, some drivers will go to the Mine Road lot, just ask them before you get in the car because there is just one 610 line for both lots. The common drop off points in the morning are 12th and Clark, Metro, and 23rd St.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic