Slug-Lines.com Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Archived Slugging Topics > HOT Lanes Discussion
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Forum LockedHOT Lanes Town Hall Meeting

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
New Slug
New Slug

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote shirons Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: HOT Lanes Town Hall Meeting
    Posted: 18 Feb 2005 at 11:21am
HOT LANES Town Hall Meeting in Prince William County

The Committee To Save HOV (SaveHOV.org) is co-hosting a Town Hall Meeting with Prince William County Supervisor Corey Stewart (Occoquan) to discuss HOT Lanes.

When: Monday March 14th
Time: 7:00 PM
Where: Woodbridge Senior High School - Aditorium

All interested parties are encouraged to attend. Invitations will be made to other elected officials.

For more information please email Info@savehov.org or Supervisor Corey Stewart cstewart@pwcgov.org.
david.turner View Drop Down
New Slug
New Slug

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote david.turner Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Mar 2005 at 10:43pm
I need your help to get the word out about the HOT town hall meeting next week.

We need volunteers to distribute flyers at commuter lots and other venues to ensure as many people as possible get the word and have the chance to attend.

The volunteer coordination meeting will be on Wed 9 Mar 05 @ 7pm at the Supervisor's office at the Chinn library, located near the corner of the PW Parkway and Old Bridge Rd.

Flyers will be distributed to those that can help pass them out.
If you have any questions, please contact my assistant David Turner @ 703-969-8411 or allturners@comcast.net.

Thanks,

Corey Stewart
Supervisor, Occoquan District
Prince William County
Admin View Drop Down
New Slug
New Slug

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Admin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Mar 2005 at 6:16am
David,
Can you email me the flyer? I will post it on the website for people to view and download. This might help get the work out.

Admin View Drop Down
New Slug
New Slug

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Admin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Mar 2005 at 5:25am
Here is the flyer for the meeting on the 14th.

http://www.slug-lines.com/hot/hot_flyer.doc
shirons View Drop Down
New Slug
New Slug

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote shirons Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Mar 2005 at 12:01pm
Tonight's Town Hall Meeting is very important in the effort to get our voice heard.

I've had conversations with several of our local elected officials over the past week and they are all interested in hearing all points of view.

There are going to be several members of the VA General Assembly in attendence tonight. Delegate Michele McQuigg, Del. Jeff Frederick and Sen. O'Brien have given the most solid confirmations that they will attend. They want to be there to hear from YOU!

If care, be there!
Monday March 14
7PM
Woodbridge High School

Scott Hirons
Chairman
Committee To Save HOV
www.saveHOV.org
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic