Slug-Lines.com Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > General Slugging Questions and Comments > General Slugging Topics
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Most comfortable ride

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
Author
Senior Slug
Senior Slug

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote scottt Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Mar 2005 at 9:05am
If VA didn't have personal property tax, my slugs would have been commuting in a VW Phaeton, with their own climate settings, sun screens for the back, heated and air conditioned seats (front and back) with massage, and TONS of leg room in the front and back.

Oh well.
ohio 7 View Drop Down
New Slug
New Slug

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ohio 7 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Mar 2005 at 9:22am
I find No SUV comfortable. [:(] I like to read if it's daylight but the constant bounce with their stiff suspension makes me nausous. (How DO these people accept this assault on a daily basis?!!) I rarely ride in pick-me-ups for the same reason plus the fact that they are not safe. (However I DID survive the 3-car wreck on that rainy Valentine's Day). [:)]

I almost drool when I see a Lincoln Town Car in line. [:p] When my brother got his I used to swap his out for my Mustang years ago. My 'stang is gone, but he still has his '89 Town Car. (He also has a newer one.)

Actually any big sedan is what I hope for. I will pass up anything smaller to get to one of those. Taurus' have a surprisingly large, roomy back seat. Very nice, especially the ones that have the heater vents on the back of the console. Oooooh, so nice on a very cold morning!
sluDgE View Drop Down
Master Slug
Master Slug

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sluDgE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Mar 2005 at 1:59pm
.. not too long ago I slugged from RVM to the P'gon and rode in the back seat of a new Infinity black sedan. First car I've ever seen with reclining back seats! Comfortable! (on the order of a 1st class airline or luxury tour bus type of seat). Leg room was fine for me and I'm almost 6 feet tall. So, an Infinity ain't bad either.

Keep on sluggin'! [:)]
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
  Share Topic