Slug-Lines.com Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Archived Slugging Topics > Hybrids
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Forum LockedRemember to Gather Info on Toyota and Honda

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
New Slug
New Slug

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bob Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Remember to Gather Info on Toyota and Honda
    Posted: 26 Feb 2005 at 10:16am
As some of you know, slugs have been asked by a local delegate to gather info from the hybrid car dealers to find out what they are telling prospective hybrid buyers. She wants to know if they are being truthful and up front about the end of the exemption. I would love to hear any information anyone can get on this. Also, whether they say anthing about auto industry lobbying for hybrid exemption
VA4ver View Drop Down
New Slug
New Slug

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote VA4ver Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Feb 2005 at 2:53pm
Definitely vague about the exemption. Landmark (very slick dealership - don't think I'll every buy from them again) dances around the subject. Majority of hybrids wouldn't be purchased for the sole purpose of the mileage. It's the HOV exemption that is the proverbial cherry on top.
qorc View Drop Down
New Slug
New Slug

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote qorc Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Mar 2005 at 3:19pm
when I bought one the subject never came up. Didn't need to. I already knew about it.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic