Slug-Lines.com Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > General Slugging Questions and Comments > Morning Slug Lines
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

What's the best way from Woodbridge to FBI HQ?

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
New Slug
New Slug

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote TriXRS2003 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: What's the best way from Woodbridge to FBI HQ?
    Posted: 30 Mar 2005 at 8:04am
I just found out on Tuesday that my new office is going to be the FBI HQ building as of Friday. Nothing like short notice!

Anyway, what is the best way to make it from Woodbridge to the FBI HQ building and back?
USA View Drop Down
New Slug
New Slug

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote USA Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 Mar 2005 at 11:29am
You could ride to one of the 14th Street drop-offs and then walk from there. Or if you are lucky perhaps a driver might want to go through the 12th Street Tunnel and could drop you at the corner of 12th & Pennsylvania. (Gotta say I've never understood why people like 14th Street so much.)

If those options don't work, you could ride to the Pentagon and then take the Yellow Line subway to the Archives stop, which is a block away from the FBI building.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic