Slug-Lines.com Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > General Slugging Questions and Comments > Afternoon Slug Lines
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Route 3 & Gordon St.

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
New Slug
New Slug

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote KingTut Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Route 3 & Gordon St.
    Posted: 16 Jul 2002 at 12:24pm
I have been checking regulary for comments on the new Route 3 & Gordon St. line, but I yet to see any.

I do not use that line right now but I will be come Jan 2003. I would like to know the progress of that. All information will be apprciated. Thanks.

dambam View Drop Down
New Slug
New Slug

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote dambam Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Jul 2002 at 1:20pm
The slug line at Rt3/Gordon Rd is working great for me. I usually pick up by 5:30 am and around 4:00 pm. The longest I've had to wait is maybe 5-10 min. There is one tiny thing that bothers me....People waiting to the last minute to tell you they want off at Ukrops. One individual even waited until I was at the Gordon Rd lot to tell me.
If the morning bus riders decide to use the slug line in the afternoon, please be considerate and tell the driver your desired drop off point before you get in the car at the Pentagon.

RyeZingSon View Drop Down
New Slug
New Slug

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote RyeZingSon Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Jul 2002 at 9:08pm
Now I thought that the reason we weren't going to use the Commuter lot by Ukrops was because of parking issues. I sort of have a problem with folks only using half the slug only on the way home..and asking the driver to go another lot. Not that it is completely out of the way, but it sort of is.

On the other hand..

I picked up two the other day where BOTH wanted to go to Ukrops. In that case, I didn't mind so much.

I just want to see people more considerate. Tell the drive at the Pentagon..not halfway home!!

Can I move the seat?
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic