Slug-Lines.com Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > General Slugging Questions and Comments > General Slugging Topics
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Car Pool

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Message Reverse Sort Order
CarPoolLover View Drop Down
New Slug
New Slug

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote CarPoolLover Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Car Pool
    Posted: 30 Mar 2005 at 9:46pm
Finally filled my carpool! Happy commuting everyone!

I've always carpooled and drove one day a week w/5 people in my carpool and loved it for 17 years. I took off 6 months and went back to work in DC and started slugging in February 2005. I just don't see how you do it. It is great in the mornings - no problem - but getting home is simply awful for me. I work in downtown DC and commute out of the Rt. 17 lot in Stafford. I have to take the metro to Rosslyn group in the afternoons and if I get a ride out of there then everything is great. But, that is about one time a week when that works out. So then it is to the Pentagon and 25 people in front of me. I love getting home as soon as possible and am at the 17 lot usually by 6:05 carpooling. You drive one day a week and pay your parking ($9.00). This is pretty cheap compared to your time waiting in line especially getting home to your family. If you want to join a carpool it is so cheap, flexible and convenient. If your work hours are 8:30 to 5:00 and you work anywhere towards 18th-14th and K, email me to join our carpool. We are looking for 2 more people. You are home with no problems and drive one day a week. It is wonderful. E-mail me at elanaj4@aol.com and have a wonderful commute.[;)]
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic