Slug-Lines.com Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > General Slugging Questions and Comments > Morning Slug Lines
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

New Crystal City commuter

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
New Slug
New Slug

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ShootingStar Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: New Crystal City commuter
    Posted: 03 May 2005 at 10:21am
Hi there. I recently started commuting to Crystal City from Potomac Mills and have noticed there are more drivers going to Rosslyn than Crystal City. In the afternoons in Crystal City there are more Horner Road cars and therefore a shorter wait to get home![:)]

I know there are several lines at Horner Road and I've looked at the map, but am still unsure. It is a large lot now that they've expanded it and I want to make sure that I 1-get there early enough that I can park (legally) and 2-find the right line to get in. Any help would be much appreciated! I normally commute around 6am and 4:15pm to/from Crystal City. Thanks!!!

:o)
gj View Drop Down
New Slug
New Slug

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote gj Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 May 2005 at 7:18pm
You'll be fine at 6 am. I've arrived at horner as late as 7 and found a spot. Also you will have no problems getting a ride home to horner at 4:15 pm.

The Crystal City line is in the old lower lot. The Pentagon line is at the bus stop and the Crystal City line is across from it in the parking area. People are friendly and will point you to the right line.

gj
WBSlug7 View Drop Down
New Slug
New Slug

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote WBSlug7 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 May 2005 at 3:33pm
Another slug lost to Horner Lot...don't do it!! Horner is an awful lot to park at, and even worse trying to leave that lot. The slugs at Potomac Mills are more courteous, and there's a shorter wait for a ride, and there's plenty of parking, and close to the slug line, and you don't have to worry about traffic. I haven't had a problem yet since the day I left Horner and went to Potomac. [^]

Forget Horner Rd, use Potomac Mills!
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic