Slug-Lines.com Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > General Slugging Questions and Comments > Morning Slug Lines
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Springfield to Union Station

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
New Slug
New Slug

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sillyberry Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Springfield to Union Station
    Posted: 06 May 2005 at 12:23pm
I'm new to slugging, and I would appreciate some advice. I am considering driving from Bob's to Union Station. Would L'Enfant be the easiest place to drop people off? The directions I have would take me on 395 all the way to the Massachusetts exit - does anyone know if you can exit 395 at L'Enfant, and then get back on?

Thanks!
n/a View Drop Down
New Slug
New Slug

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote n/a Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 May 2005 at 3:16pm
Yes, you can take the L'Enfant exit from 395 to D Street, drop your slugs by the flags (formerly the mailbox) and get right back on the 395 north exit, or take the Maine Ave. exit from either 395 or the 14th St bridge, drive over to 7th St., north up to D Street, turn Left onto D Street, drop your slugs at the corner or by the metro, drive up one block on D and take the left exit back to northbound 395.

Or you can just pick up a slug from Bobs that is going to Union Station.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic