FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Forum LockedSluggers buy a clue

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 567
Author
Message Reverse Sort Order
VA4ver View Drop Down
New Slug
New Slug

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote VA4ver Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Jun 2005 at 9:35am
Never had a complaint from a slugger when we couldn't get 3 people (summer's the worst time). If it's between waiting for a 3rd or going, most people opt for going.
bolo5757 View Drop Down
New Slug
New Slug

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bolo5757 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Jun 2005 at 9:27am
Message Preview
I am getting soooooo tired of this darned hybrid, no hybrid debate. Yes, I own a Prius and yes I commute over 150 miles a day and yes I actually have 2 other people in the darned car with me. So should I get my own freakin lane?[;)]
The problem that both sides seem to be missing, (but not the politicians) is that we need more road and more lanes!!!!! The politicians love the fact that we're to busy fighting each other to bother them to spend money on road improvements. We need more roads!![:(!]

BTW the other question that I have for you folks is why is nobody upset about motorcycles? I get the same or better milage in my car as most bikes and if people a driving correctly (snicker yeah right) then a bike takes up just as much lane as my car.[?]
One more thing and then I'll pass the soapbox.....if you don't like hybrids do you still get in them at the slug line? And if you do would you get in one if there were only you and the driver on an HOV3?
[:p]

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 567
  Share Topic