Slug-Lines.com Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > General Slugging Questions and Comments > General Slugging Topics
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Undisclosed E-mails

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
New Slug
New Slug

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote undisclosed-email Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Undisclosed E-mails
    Posted: 17 Jun 2005 at 7:38am
No garbage to be posted here.
Baz View Drop Down
New Slug
New Slug

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Baz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Jun 2005 at 8:17am
ADMIN OF Slug-Lines.com,
I can see a list of topics that need to be deleted from this site! A closer scrutiny of what is posted here needs to be enforced - otherwise I feel that your going to lose a lot of concerned slugs. It has gotten out of hand and its disappointing that we slugs can no longer come to Slug-lines.com to get good info on what happening in our important world of slugging without seeing all this garbage! Sorry, but I may be heading to another means of media for slugging info....who else is with me?
goober View Drop Down
New Slug
New Slug

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote goober Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Jun 2005 at 10:48am
Baz, I think you're overreacting. The repeated posts from none this morning was garbage, I agree, but what are the list of topics that you feel need to be deleted? Some threads become inane after awhile, but threads that are started and have no interest quickly get sent to the bottom of the pile.

Goober
Undisclosed View Drop Down
New Slug
New Slug

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Undisclosed Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Jun 2005 at 11:06am
I agree also, luckily, RLD elected to delete the garbage (the original message in this thread was edited this morning to remove the content).

Apparently RLD was trying to make people think that I, "undisclosed," was posting this stuff. But a quick check of the IP address reveals that RobertLangDirect and "Undisclosed-Email" are using the very same computer to post messages. The now-deleted objectionable message which started this thread came from RLD's computer.

It is very sad that a dispute over RLD's spam has sunk to the level of spoofing my name on this forum.
DanMadeup View Drop Down
New Slug
New Slug

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DanMadeup Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Jun 2005 at 11:11am
quote:
Originally posted by Undisclosed
[br]-- a quick check of the IP address reveals that RobertLangDirect and "Undisclosed-Email" are using the very same computer to post messages.

OK, what was that IP adress? The BS alarm is ringing loudly.

BTW, it looked as if those were not repeaditive identical post, but rather repeditive and abusibve e-mails that someone sent to RLD?

Know anything about that?
tdar20 View Drop Down
New Slug
New Slug

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tdar20 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Jun 2005 at 1:44pm
Why delete anything on here? Its a free country and a free message board. If you dont like the post....quit reading and move along. Its like the radio or TV. Dont like what you see or hear move along. Dont try to regulate, we all can identify junk from facts that help us.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic