Slug-Lines.com Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > General Slugging Questions and Comments > General Slugging Topics
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Pentagon "Police"

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 4>
Author
New Slug
New Slug

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SlugginGator Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Pentagon "Police"
    Posted: 24 Jun 2005 at 3:05pm
Is it me or are the cops at the pentagon anal retentive? I drove through there and it seems like the feast drivers who commit minor traffic offenses. I saw a festival of lights at midnight last night, I hate to say it but these "police" officers are idiots. Maybe they ought to work on protecting the Pentagon (9/11 anyone?) from harm instead of power tripping over stupid traffic offenses.
lvalleburke View Drop Down
New Slug
New Slug

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote lvalleburke Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Jun 2005 at 4:10pm
SlugginGator, I agree because I've actually had the pleasure of being pulled over by one of the Pentagon Police for what they though were expired tags because they weren't looking out their good eye...anyway they gave me a ticket anyway (losers) and had to go to court to prove that the tags weren't expired...what's up with that? shouldn't they more worried if a van full of terriosts were on pentagon land? nope, they prefer female chicks to mess with before work.
uhura. View Drop Down
New Slug
New Slug

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote uhura. Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Jun 2005 at 4:46pm
quote:
Originally posted by lvalleburke
[br]SlugginGator, I agree because I've actually had the pleasure of being pulled over by one of the Pentagon Police for what they though were expired tags because they weren't looking out their good eye...anyway they gave me a ticket anyway (losers) and had to go to court to prove that the tags weren't expired...what's up with that? shouldn't they more worried if a van full of terriosts were on pentagon land? nope, they prefer female chicks to mess with before work.

Just wondering "Female Chicks?" as opposed to "Male Chicks?"
lvalleburke View Drop Down
New Slug
New Slug

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote lvalleburke Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Jun 2005 at 5:36pm
uhhh, yeah whatever...
SlugginGator View Drop Down
New Slug
New Slug

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SlugginGator Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Jun 2005 at 3:07am
Yeah a friend of mine said they insisted on searching the trunk and the glove compartment and they were greeted with a firm but friendly "no warrant, no can do." I hate to be rude but the "Pentagon Police" is the equivalent to the mall security except they can write tickets and they think people leaving work late are terrorist threats. Wow, way to go guys, the guy that just left work is going to pull a quick one on you so bust him for crossing over parking lot lines. Losers.
New Slug
New Slug

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SlugginGator Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Jun 2005 at 3:07am
And hey, in DC anything goes (in regards to the female or male chicks remark)
uhura2 View Drop Down
New Slug
New Slug

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote uhura2 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Jun 2005 at 7:33pm
quote:
Originally posted by SlugginGator
[br]Is it me or are the cops at the pentagon anal retentive? I drove through there and it seems like the feast drivers who commit minor traffic offenses. I saw a festival of lights at midnight last night, I hate to say it but these "police" officers are idiots. Maybe they ought to work on protecting the Pentagon (9/11 anyone?) from harm instead of power tripping over stupid traffic offenses.

uhura2 View Drop Down
New Slug
New Slug

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote uhura2 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Jun 2005 at 7:33pm
quote:
[br]Is it me or are the cops at the pentagon anal retentive? I drove through there and it seems like the feast drivers who commit minor traffic offenses. I saw a festival of lights at midnight last night, I hate to say it but these "police" officers are idiots. Maybe they ought to work on protecting the Pentagon (9/11 anyone?) from harm instead of power tripping over stupid traffic offenses.

I love it when they misdirect traffic-LOL
New Slug
New Slug

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SlugginGator Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Jun 2005 at 1:57pm
Do they do that? Those idiots. I hear that if you get pulled over for an offense there, it has no insurance ramifications since it was an offense on federal property. Can anyone validate this?
mroyal View Drop Down
New Slug
New Slug

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mroyal Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Jun 2005 at 2:26pm
quote:
[br]Maybe they ought to work on protecting the Pentagon (9/11 anyone?) from harm instead of power tripping over stupid traffic offenses.

Are you suggesting that they could have stopped a jet fuel-guided missile filled with hostages?

Kindest Regards,

mroyal
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 4>
  Share Topic