Slug-Lines.com Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > General Slugging Questions and Comments > General Slugging Topics
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

AC not working

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 456
Author
New Slug
New Slug

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ohio 7 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Jul 2005 at 10:15am
quote:
Originally posted by shahedC
[br]I think 122582 needs a new job where he/she can be in better spirits during the work day. :)

What say you, 122582?

I have to agree with you on this. All one has to do is be honest and say that the A/C will not be on and let the slug deside how desperate he/she is for a ride.

122582 has shown selfish tendencies before in other threads so his attitude is not surprising. Maybe he likes being difficult?
ohio 7 View Drop Down
New Slug
New Slug

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ohio 7 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Jul 2005 at 10:25am
quote:
Originally posted by 122582
[br]Ohio7, what type of POS do you drive? Does its AC work? I doubt it.

Puke in my car, and you'd be hitch-hiking home after you cleaned your filth up, big man.

After my numerous comments why would I be in an unairconditioned car??!! [:0] Also, I have a fairly new car and, you bet, the A/C works great!!!![:)] Just ask the slugs that I drove two weeks ago. And...I told THEM to tell ME how little or how much THEY wanted!![8D]
It was a win win for all. I, too, have nice leather seats and they get hot and sticky w/o air.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 456
  Share Topic