Slug-Lines.com Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > General Slugging Questions and Comments > Morning Slug Lines
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Leesburg to Rosslyn?

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Message Reverse Sort Order
Nawar View Drop Down
New Slug
New Slug

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Nawar Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Leesburg to Rosslyn?
    Posted: 21 Oct 2009 at 12:54pm
So far, my employer is allowing me to continue with Flex time, but if and when they take it away, I have your email. Thanks.

quote:
Originally posted by sburkey

I'm in Chantilly and work in Rosslyn if you're still looking. sburkey1@gmail.com

sburkey View Drop Down
New Slug
New Slug

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sburkey Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Oct 2009 at 3:28pm
I'm in Chantilly and work in Rosslyn if you're still looking. sburkey1@gmail.com

quote:
Originally posted by Nawar

Not to bring back an old thread, but the sprawl has changed a lot since 2005. I currently live in Leesburg and come by Rosslyn every morning both in to work and back out.

I couldn't find any organized slug lines from Leesburg, I don't mind driving and assuming my flex time at work is cut, may need to take on some slugs. Any insight is appreciated.

Thanks,
Nawar

quote:
Originally posted by Dawn7516

I will be in Ashburn for 2 more weeks and then will be moving to Stafford. I'll be working right by the Rosslyn Metro. If you are interested in carpooling for 2 weeks (until you find slugs) please let me know and post on here. :)

Thanks,
Dawn

Nawar View Drop Down
New Slug
New Slug

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Nawar Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Oct 2009 at 10:38am
Not to bring back an old thread, but the sprawl has changed a lot since 2005. I currently live in Leesburg and come by Rosslyn every morning both in to work and back out.

I couldn't find any organized slug lines from Leesburg, I don't mind driving and assuming my flex time at work is cut, may need to take on some slugs. Any insight is appreciated.

Thanks,
Nawar

quote:
Originally posted by Dawn7516

I will be in Ashburn for 2 more weeks and then will be moving to Stafford. I'll be working right by the Rosslyn Metro. If you are interested in carpooling for 2 weeks (until you find slugs) please let me know and post on here. :)

Thanks,
Dawn

Dawn7516 View Drop Down
New Slug
New Slug

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Dawn7516 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Aug 2005 at 7:57pm

Thanks,
Dawn
Immo View Drop Down
New Slug
New Slug

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Immo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Jul 2005 at 9:27pm
I'm looking to start a Leesburg Slug to Rosslyn/Pentagon area... Any takers?
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic