Slug-Lines.com Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > General Slugging Questions and Comments > Morning Slug Lines
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Mine Rd Stafford to State Dept

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
New Slug
New Slug

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote xcljedi Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Mine Rd Stafford to State Dept
    Posted: 26 Jul 2005 at 7:41am
I'm looking into slugging from the Mine Road lot in Stafford to the Bureau of Medicine and Surgery (which is across from the State Department...23rd and E St NW), but it looks like most people go to the Pentagon. Does anyone slug from that lot to the area of the State Department? I would like to avoid slugging to the Pentagon and then taking a bus from there.
gwslug View Drop Down
New Slug
New Slug

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote gwslug Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Aug 2005 at 10:08am
I slug from Mine around 6:30 and nver have a problem getting a ride to 18st. You can get off at Constitution or E and walk a bit if you are able. I also hear State Department at that lot on occasion. You may have better luck for the State Dept area at the old lot if you don't want to do 18th. Good Luck.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic