Slug-Lines.com Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > General Slugging Questions and Comments > General Slugging Topics
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Now I understand

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123>
Author
New Slug
New Slug

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote shahedC Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Jul 2005 at 12:29pm
nursechapel, have you tried dressing up as something different that turns off guys instead? :)

(NOTE: I am not seriously recommending this. I still think the guy was in the wrong here!)
N_or_S_bound View Drop Down
New Slug
New Slug

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote N_or_S_bound Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Jul 2005 at 12:30pm
Cute? Is that the only criteria? After 25 years of marriage one realizes, outer beauty fades, but inner beauty just keeps on growing better.

Can't blame a guy for trying probably unless it was "over the top" (and that top is different for different people). It's the way of the world.

The world is full of folks who don't "sit right" with us. We'll all do things to annoy, bug or repulse someone at sometime. It's in our reactions and what we do when faced with "difficult" people that we really grow.

Life goes on. Keep on keepin' on.

NoSb

SOV because you can, HOV because you care!
miltrade View Drop Down
New Slug
New Slug

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote miltrade Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Jul 2005 at 9:46am
I think they should have singles slug lines.
carleric View Drop Down
New Slug
New Slug

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote carleric Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Jul 2005 at 10:10am
Yeah, like at some WalMarts. Instead of a big red bow on the cart as you shop, us singles in the slugline could carry a red rose or something.....

Next up, a Slug Singles Dance.....
nursechapel View Drop Down
New Slug
New Slug

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nursechapel Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Jul 2005 at 11:12am
Anyplace but my car.

And you're really sick if you find green scrubs sexy.
miltrade View Drop Down
New Slug
New Slug

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote miltrade Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Jul 2005 at 12:43pm
nursechapel, I'm thinking there must be something else about you other than the scrubs that made this guy hit on you. And what exactly constitutes hitting on you? Was it just talking to you too much? Or was it a direct proposition?
Pete P. Peters View Drop Down
New Slug
New Slug

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Pete P. Peters Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Jul 2005 at 2:52pm
NoSB clearly has an ugly spouse . . .

LET'S SLUG, BABY!!!
nursechapel View Drop Down
New Slug
New Slug

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nursechapel Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Jul 2005 at 6:41pm
Hmmm, comments including asking me if the carpet matched the drapes. Does that constitute hitting on me?
MDC View Drop Down
New Slug
New Slug

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MDC Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Jul 2005 at 9:31pm
I don't know if I'd say that was "hitting on you" Well, maybe in the crudest sense of the word.
Baz View Drop Down
New Slug
New Slug

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Baz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Jul 2005 at 6:25am
nursechapel, are you a redhead??
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123>
  Share Topic