Slug-Lines.com Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > General Slugging Questions and Comments > Afternoon Slug Lines
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

New 19th and I St. Slug Line

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 45678>
Author
New Slug
New Slug

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote dyamond19987 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Nov 2006 at 2:25pm
Many People show up for the new slug line but not enought drivers. Most of us waited for almost 1 hours. There was few drivers for Horner,tackets, Potomic mills but not OLD Hecager. I'll try again today

charlie
sluDgE View Drop Down
Master Slug
Master Slug

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sluDgE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Nov 2006 at 3:59pm
That situation has been typical when new lines start up. [:(]
Only way to improve it is to advertise, publicize, and anything else you can do to let interested drivers know. [;)]

[?] Have you tried handing out flyers to drivers at the morning slug lines? [?]
You might print some up and have the slugs in your afternoon line hand them out to drivers the next morning. The more you get handed out, the more drivers will know about the afternoon option of getting slugs at the new line.
bev717 View Drop Down
New Slug
New Slug

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bev717 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Nov 2006 at 10:26am
This line has been improving for Potomac Mills, Horner Road and Old Hechingers. Yesterday I was the last one waiting at 5:40 and I did get a ride to Hechingers. The person who revived this line made a nice flier that I sent to the slug-lines.com webmaster. If we hand it to our drivers in the mornings this line will move faster. I think it's off to a good start.
smccord100 View Drop Down
New Slug
New Slug

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote smccord100 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Dec 2006 at 12:24pm
I am need of a rider tonight going to Stafford. I do not get to that area until about 5-10 minutes after 5pm. Is anyone likely to be there at that time? I have picked up there a couple of times, but recently there haven't been as many as usual.
sskrawczyk View Drop Down
New Slug
New Slug

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sskrawczyk Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Dec 2006 at 9:09am
Is anyone using the 19th and I slug line as of December 2006? If so, where exactly does it meet?

Thanks...
LLittleRae View Drop Down
New Slug
New Slug

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote LLittleRae Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Jan 2007 at 3:18pm
Does the slugline on 19th & I go to the Horner Road Lot in Woodbridge?
LLittleRae View Drop Down
New Slug
New Slug

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote LLittleRae Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Jan 2007 at 3:22pm
Does the slugline on 19th & I go to the Horner Road Lot in Woodbridge?
DC2RV View Drop Down
Master Slug
Master Slug

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DC2RV Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Jan 2007 at 7:28pm
As an fyi, twice in the last two weeks cars came by the 19th and F slugline looking for Horner slugs (4 - 4:30). We directed them to your location, so hope it worked out for both parties...
eforcedude View Drop Down
New Slug
New Slug

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote eforcedude Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Feb 2007 at 8:58am
Is the 19th and I line to 610 still alive? I'd rather walk over there than metro to the Pentagon.

Thanks.
taylorkim View Drop Down
New Slug
New Slug

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote taylorkim Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Mar 2007 at 9:43am
To the left of the flower stand as you stand facing the road there is a slug line that starts around 3:40 on 19, between H and I, going to Horner. It started at November.

And a word to everyone. If you don't stay put and establish the lines and keep moving elsewhere if you happen to see no one there - then we will end up like lemmings. Let's see some leadership and stick with the spot.

19, between H and Penn to Horner Road.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 45678>
  Share Topic