Slug-Lines.com Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > General Slugging Questions and Comments > General Slugging Topics
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

redneck drivers

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 78910>
Author
New Slug
New Slug

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Joma Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Sep 2005 at 7:35am
"Just my opinion," but YOU make way too many unnecessary and juvenile comments.

quote:
Originally posted by N_or_S_bound
[br]Is this the kid's sandbox?!?

Can I play, please, pretty please!>?

NoSb

SOV because you can, HOV because you care!

N_or_S_bound View Drop Down
New Slug
New Slug

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote N_or_S_bound Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Sep 2005 at 8:13am
So Sorry Joma,

I can't please everybody, but will try to be more mature from this day forth. Thanks for the pointer!

NoSb

SOV because you can, HOV because you care!
HockeyFan View Drop Down
New Slug
New Slug

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote HockeyFan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Sep 2005 at 8:38am
You wasted our time with that posting? What type of music do you listen to? I suppose you would rather live in a communist state instead of the one we live in now? Just because he has a confederate flag doesn't mean is a racist like you are suggesting.
Beckie5 View Drop Down
New Slug
New Slug

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Beckie5 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Sep 2005 at 1:04pm
Slugging is a form of hitchhiking, and if you don't like other peoples choices in music, and our freedom to express ourshelves then drive yourself! The confederate flags goes doesn't make him a racist anymore then civilian war historial sites or battlefields make a state racist. It's a part of American history!

Beckie K
Thanks4TheRide View Drop Down
New Slug
New Slug

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Thanks4TheRide Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Sep 2005 at 1:08pm
Don't look, my license plate might offend you *roll eye's*
Dhacim View Drop Down
New Slug
New Slug

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Dhacim Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Sep 2005 at 1:53pm
Holy Crap! Go out of town and this message blows up. Way to go Genius!

Good thing about Stars and Bars is that most people are too uneducated to know that it was a precursor to the Confederate flag, and is not widely recognized like the Confederate flag is.

I personally have a Stars and Bars flag on my car, it looks very similar to the original American Flag, and most people think it is.

PS.

Not a racist, just from good ole North Cack o' lack, and a big time history buff....
mroyal View Drop Down
New Slug
New Slug

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mroyal Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Sep 2005 at 5:05pm
quote:
Originally posted by Dhacim
[br]Good thing about Stars and Bars is that most people are too uneducated to know that it was a precursor to the Confederate flag, and is not widely recognized like the Confederate flag is.

Yea, the "uneducated" are some of the ones making comments. They think they are talking about the Battle Flag or perhaps the Navy Jack when they say Stars and Bars.

edited to add this URL
http://www.usflag.org/history/confederatestarsandbars.html

I have "University of Smith & Wesson" on my truck. Wave if you see me.

Kindest Regards,

mroyal
vaqtpie View Drop Down
New Slug
New Slug

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote vaqtpie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Sep 2005 at 7:56pm
I wonder what he'd think of my rebel flag tattoo?
getmehome pweeze View Drop Down
Master Slug
Master Slug

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote getmehome pweeze Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Sep 2005 at 11:51am
My head hurts now. Hockeyfan, who r u talking too?? 4 pages of arguing.

:'}
sluDgE View Drop Down
Master Slug
Master Slug

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sluDgE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Sep 2005 at 1:51pm
Pie,
[:p] Probably would depend on where the tattoo is located. [:p]
[:0] On your forehead or somewhere more "exotic"? [:0]

Keep on sluggin'! [:)]
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 78910>
  Share Topic