Slug-Lines.com Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > General Slugging Questions and Comments > Afternoon Slug Lines
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Rosslyn to Stafford time question

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
New Slug
New Slug

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Dawn7516 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Rosslyn to Stafford time question
    Posted: 08 Aug 2005 at 8:00pm
I'm brand new to slugging and it's a little intimidating. I will be moving to Stafford in the next few weeks and I am so happy to see a line from Stafford to Rosslyn (where I'm working).

My office closes at 5pm but I sometimes don't get out of there until 6pm - are there still people looking for slugs to take back? What happens if no one shows up?

Thanks,
Dawn
tdrcas View Drop Down
New Slug
New Slug

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tdrcas Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Aug 2005 at 11:03am
Your best bet is to catch the Metro to the Pentagon. Rosslyn is pretty slow after 5pm.
msticaries View Drop Down
New Slug
New Slug

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote msticaries Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Aug 2005 at 11:11am
At 5:00 your best bet is to go to the Pentagon, after 6:00 p.m. it's a little harder to get a ride. I have bus tickets and a train ticket with me all the time even though I drive most of the time. That way I can always get out of DC. :)
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic