Slug-Lines.com Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > General Slugging Questions and Comments > General Slugging Topics
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Etiquette: Do Not Hold Your Slug Captive

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234 9>
Author
New Slug
New Slug

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote N_or_S_bound Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Aug 2005 at 9:28am
Ok, maybe this is a genuine catfight, maybe not. Maybe it's just a couple newbies putting on a show for others to grovel in the mud with them.

/ignore all drivel

NoSb

SOV because you can, HOV because you care!
govtchick1990 View Drop Down
New Slug
New Slug

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote govtchick1990 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Aug 2005 at 9:29am
Well when that person said Pentagon you should not have got in the vehicle if you saw you were going to be cramped. She might NOT have heard you even say those words when your sitting there with a NASTY COLD sounding all sick and geezz give her a break she drives everyday and has never had any complaints until today...cant' make everybody happy....
New Slug
New Slug

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote govtchick1990 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Aug 2005 at 9:33am
WOMAN, JUST APPRECIATE THE RIDE!!! YES YOU DID SLAM MY DOOR AND CALL ME A NASTY NAME WHEN YOU WALKED AWAY>>>>
natx View Drop Down
New Slug
New Slug

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote natx Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Aug 2005 at 9:46am
CATFIGHT!
I'll bring the crisco and you two can have it out over by Boundary Channel.

Everyone's invited!

Tickets just $1.00
Kelly Morris View Drop Down
New Slug
New Slug

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kelly Morris Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Aug 2005 at 10:04am
Lady, you are a nut. I will never accept a ride from you. I thank God I don't work with you, as well!! Crazy Lady.

quote:
Originally posted by govtchick1990
[br]WOMAN, JUST APPRECIATE THE RIDE!!! YES YOU DID SLAM MY DOOR AND CALL ME A NASTY NAME WHEN YOU WALKED AWAY>>>>

emancilla View Drop Down
New Slug
New Slug

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote emancilla Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Aug 2005 at 10:18am
[sigh/nodding]
New Slug
New Slug

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote govtchick1990 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Aug 2005 at 10:35am
Kelly, no worries I don't pick up in Woodbridge...it's pretty bad when your passenger also smells like they need an extra bath...
burkhartmg View Drop Down
New Slug
New Slug

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote burkhartmg Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Aug 2005 at 10:40am
I'm not going to speak about the personalities involved (I think one person is right and the other is wrong and the text herein gives you all the information you need to decide, don't you think?), but I think we can all agree that none of us have a right to push our agenda onto others.

Riders don't have a right to prod drivers to make a "teensy weensy detour" just to save them a few steps. To the same end, drivers don't have a right to drop off at a different location than what's expected.

Drivers need riders and riders need drivers. Neither is more important than the other. Let's all be adults and stick to the rules. It makes life a whole lot easier.
N_or_S_bound View Drop Down
New Slug
New Slug

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote N_or_S_bound Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Aug 2005 at 10:53am
quote:
Originally posted by burkhartmg
[br]

Drivers need riders and riders need drivers. Neither is more important than the other. Let's all be adults and stick to the rules. It makes life a whole lot easier.

True. It's interesting. In all my years of doing this, I've not had even one unpleasant experience. I really don't understand why there's so much of this stuff going on. Stafford and south used to be friendly people. Sounds like we're getting some of the DC metro crowd moving in who forgot manners and courtesy a long time ago.

NoSb

SOV because you can, HOV because you care!
Kelly Morris View Drop Down
New Slug
New Slug

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kelly Morris Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Aug 2005 at 10:53am
I’m sure it was your nasty breath blowing back in your face

quote]Originally posted by govtchick1990
[br]Kelly, no worries I don't pick up in Woodbridge...it's pretty bad when your passenger also smells like they need an extra bath...
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234 9>
  Share Topic